Firestax seeds

oldfogey8

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does Firestax ship to the US? Do they have a stealthy option? I have seen that Aluminum Monster has grown a few of Melvanetics strains and they all look awesome. I hope to get one of the packs of Buckeye Purple when they drop.

Thanks,
of8

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Hey Oldfogey, I know for a fact they ship to the U.S.

If you chose the tracked package shipping they will honor your order even if it gets nabbed by customs. The owner is a stand up guy and I have seen him bend over backwards to make sure his customers are happy.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
Thanks AM. I figured they would ship to the US but wanted to verify before I wait it out. The plants I have grown so far have been from big breeders where I suspect the genetics might be less than the best so I'd like to treat the fogey young 'uns to some primo genetics next time out. Looks like you may have a hand in Melvanetics (Firestax pic says 'grown by AM') and I have seen pics of your results. I realize 'results may vary' but if I can come anywhere close, me and my young fogeys will all be very happy boys.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Thanks AM. I figured they would ship to the US but wanted to verify before I wait it out. The plants I have grown so far have been from big breeders where I suspect the genetics might be less than the best so I'd like to treat the fogey young 'uns to some primo genetics next time out. Looks like you may have a hand in Melvanetics (Firestax pic says 'grown by AM') and I have seen pics of your results. I realize 'results may vary' but if I can come anywhere close, me and my young fogeys will all be very happy boys.
I wouldn't really say I have a hand in Melvanetics.... Mel did all the selecting and pheno hunting. She is the breeder, I just work here lol. Really though, I just popped some seeds and took some pics, she did all the work.

greenjoe

Reaction score
firestax...so far have been just great with some very nice private and small breeders...

umbra

Reaction score
I just ordered some stuff with SnowHigh's drop.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
still waiting on mine. only been 2 weeks but i feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning...

lyfespan

Reaction score
12 days isn't a bad turnaround time, will order again.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
Rec'd my beans today. 10 Buckeye Purps and 5 Super Buckeye as freebies. Can't find any pics on the freebies. Anyone have any info on it? Found a little blurb saying Mel was told the plant she crossed with a BeP to get it was a 1990 Sensi Superskunk. Not sure what that means though.

MR1

Reaction score
Glad you got your beans Oldfogey8.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
me too. now i just need to get up the seeds to start growing again. nervous about getting nabbed for some reason...