First attempt.....suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful sight! :aok:

It SURE is DGF!!!! I had to slow down a bit today though....checked my jars and I had to much moisture so I had to take everything out of the jars for a while......Drying/Curing is a huge learning experience....It seemed as if the buds were ready to go into the jars but I guess the couple of humid days we had here changed things....Would rather it take longer than make a mistake and end up with moldy bud!!!! I might be thinking differently if I didnt have any smoke but I was fortunate enough to have my first compassion center experience today. It almost feels wrong to be able to in and legally purchase bud! Its not often that you get to pick and choose either!!
Time to burn some Purple Wreck......:48:

The rest of the two girls are showing mostly cloudy but not much amber as of last night.....I think the cooler temps we had slowed them down a bit....It was in the mid 40's for two nights....after that I brought them indoors in the room with my veg tent.....temp @ 74 degrees....naybe Sunday if we get the sun as forecasted.......

Harvested the rest of my two plants 10/4....I ran into some Boytris. Was really surprised because the plants were always out of the rain and brought inside at night with a fan on them.....The last week was very humid so I assume that was the cause....
The Boytris was only in the two largest buds of the harvest. :(/ In all I had to get rid of 30 grams of wet bud....I think in the future I will remove the center stems from the really large buds...Seem to be holding a ton of moisture and my part of the world harvest time can be fairly humid.

It was a great learning experience and very rewarding in the end!! I know have the passion!!! Next year I plan on planting 2 or 3 directly in the ground after vegging inside for 3-4 weeks....

sorry for the weird sized pictures.....not sure what happened

View attachment boytris.jpg

View attachment finalharvest2014.jpg

Latest posts

Back