First attic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashcolash

Reaction score
This is my first grow room.. Im using my attic because i have a small closet up there for clones plus i have an attic fan which i think i can use to keep it ventalated enough for good growing... Right now i have 16 plants... 4 white widows, 4 shiva, 4 ice, and 4 crystal. bought from marijuana-seeds.nl i suggest you check them out awesome prices and package deals with freebies!!! i have them under 4 40" flouros and 3 20" i will be swiching them over to 430 w son agro hps in the next few days ... the room i made is about 5' x 5' and i used mylar to reflect the light .. to attic ports and the attic fan make for good ventailation and it keeps it cooler in the attic...here are pics of my setup.....please if you have in comments to make this a better grow .... please i enjoy all comments

Picture 094.jpg

Picture 093.jpg

Picture 092.jpg

Picture 091.jpg

awsome man looks great plenty of room HAPPY GROWING

nice looking setup, "flash", only a cple thoughts. Attics are renowned for hi temps, hope that you have some cool air coming in, too. You say "5'x5'"..25 sq ft, but a 400 hps is really only sufficient lighting for about 8 sq ft.

Welcome to MP flashcolash. Looking good as far as the eye can see. :) Can't wait to see those babies grow up. Be sure to keep us updated with pics. We love pics. :D

nice to see a new setup .....looking forward to seeing your ladies :)

just got some seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl, where your seeds any good??

Like hick said, what are your temps up in that attic?...

The 400w IMHO is good upto 8 plants max....

Your shooting for 50w/sqft for optimal conditions....

Latest posts

Back