First Auto Flower Grow and need some advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the black things on your stems do? Is it a part of the LST training ??
Yeah, they are just cheap training clips. I had to train the main stem down because they are getting too close to the light.
If you have not already please enter the bud of the month for Sept
I cannot find the link due to the fact I ate the whole gummy bear

It's on the bus of the month thread and has a link to upload your buds
Yes this months bus is the new improve electric dream machine
1632223430804.png

Very nice!
Enjoy that harvest
Just wondering if anyone re-uses their soil and if so what do you do about the left over root matter. As I am in a perpetual grow I will be starting 3 new strains after drying of this harvest. I use Mother Earth coco + perlite so it's very light on purpose, but It's still very held together by the root ball.

Anyway just wanted to know if re-using soil is okay or not? ✌💚👽

Just a really high thought.. Is it wrong that we give life to these beautiful beings and then manipulate them and stress them, only to kill them and harvest their flowers? Or are they thanking us for taking care of them and making them big and strong by leaving us the gift of these beautiful flowers?

This Pineapple Chunk is a trip😂✌️💚👽

What "soil restoration" do you perform on the #4 to reuse it?

Bubba
I am unsure of a restoration process for soil, I would like to know more as well. Do the dead roots break down or am I going to have to remove them in some way?

I am unsure of a restoration process for soil, I would like to know more as well. Do the dead roots break down or am I going to have to remove them in some way?
Soil can be re-amended by replacing the nutrients the plant used up during it's growth.
Here is some reading and do some reading up on re amending cannabis soil (there are a lot.

Here is one link that explains how to reusing your soil
There are many ways depends on the grower.

Can You Reuse Your Cannabis Soil Over and Over?

Sunshine Mix #4 has no nutrients in it to start with. I remove the root ball and add new soil to fill the pot. Have not had any problems doing this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back