First auto flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
It's called Devil XXL. Grown outdoors. My hand from pinky tip to thump tip is 8"+ wide. Nice, fat, and covered in terrapins. Drying now and will let you know in a week the effects.
20200817_082202.jpg

Still curing:cool: BUT the White Widow is a great evening smoke. Nice, relaxing and calms the wandering mind.

You mean covered in Trichomes I hope.. Terps is more the aroma area. Buds look pretty nice, I grew autos for a few years, even made a few crosses. One of the biggest I ran across was called "Trans Siberian"... she got to 4ft..
I actually love auto's. I had the best yields starting them in 1gal plastic nursery pots until they showed sex, Right after I up potted them into 3gal felt pots.. and, many try to grow them on 24hrs light... I proved to myself that with a dark cycle I got more potency on the same strain... 20/4 is best. dark cycles increase oil production.. IMHO.

enjoy them nugs... glad your slow drying and waiting..

You mean covered in Trichomes I hope.. Terps is more the aroma area. Buds look pretty nice, I grew autos for a few years, even made a few crosses. One of the biggest I ran across was called "Trans Siberian"... she got to 4ft..
I actually love auto's. I had the best yields starting them in 1gal plastic nursery pots until they showed sex, Right after I up potted them into 3gal felt pots.. and, many try to grow them on 24hrs light... I proved to myself that with a dark cycle I got more potency on the same strain... 20/4 is best. dark cycles increase oil production.. IMHO.

enjoy them nugs... glad your slow drying and waiting..
Thanks for pointing that out. I confuse it all the time.

Latest posts

Back