First Barneys Farm LSD popped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
Started a Barneys Farm LSD in soil for outdoor grow. Yesterday the first seedling has broke the surface of the soil, but it's only got 1 weird little round leaf. It's not 2 leaves that have not separated yet. Just one little leaf.

I will wait and see what happens. So excited to try some of this strain.

I had a Blue OG seed that virtually had only 1 leaf... it put out 2 but within a day or so, one cotyledon had "died" or something. So it went on to be a very strong plant in my group of 5, so it may not be anything to worry about. Just give it the same lovin' you would any other seedling and hope. :aok:

My Barneys Farm experience was full of mixed feelings. 99% sure my issue was my own fault though, and that I drowned the seeds (my first germination experience)

I got 3 out of 5 Fem Pineapple Chunk to pop, and in my defense.. some of them were green and light.. not darker with "tiger stripes" like my G13 Labs Blue OG were. I will GLADLY buy anything else from G13.

I'd like to get some more Barney's Farm products and try again. :D

Ellis, Yea that's what I am hoping for. Just going to sit back and wait. This is the first to pop out of 5 LSD. I also am starting FEMINIZED UFO #1 World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Skunk and a FEMINIZED UFO #2 Delicious Seeds Critical Super Silver Haze. Both freebies from Barney's Farm.

World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Skunk

I was going to get this freebie too, but missed the purchase time hah. :)

Green Mojo, yo! :aok:

ziggyross said:
I will let you know how they turn out.

Indeed, thank you! :) If I miss any journals you start, just PM me a link or something. I'll try to stick around. :aok:

Latest posts

Back