First Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap dude now that's a bud. all i can say is ya did a great job on the grow.

She yielded right @ 3.5 oz dried bud.

DOne (Medium).JPG

Final Show-B (6) (Medium).JPG

canned (1) (Medium).JPG

Whats up Doc. Damn that's a nice harvest man. Be sure to give us a smoke report once she is cured. Damn them buds look delicious. :D

hmmm home grown at current prices in my home town would be 70 on the quater oz so at that thats 280 dollars on the oz so at 3.5 oz thats 980 dollars worth the weed right there. Now of course people are going to give you a deal the more you buy but whatever...

980 dollars worth the weed to smoke? Def.... worth it.

Even if he put 200 dollars into growing that one plant it was worth it.

I know this forum is not about the commercial aspects of growing, and I grow just for myself. But I will say that those prices would be REALLY low for my area. An eighth of high-quality dro or soil-grown would be at least $65 and if it is extremely kick-a$$, it could easily go to $75. Around here, the normal imported stuff is seen as much inferior to homegrown dro or soil.

yah where im at youd get atleast 60$ for some dank like that..

Dada said:
I know this forum is not about the commercial aspects of growing,

Thanks Dada. You're right. We don't discuss ANYTHING that has to do with selling marijuana here on this site.

we smoke it not sell it ur bisness is ur bisness no asking people for weed we teach u how to grow it .well said b grunt

Latest posts

Back