First ever Cannabutter! What a rewarding experiance!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Cuisine - Marijuana Recipes - Marijuana' started by stepheneking, Nov 20, 2019.

?

Have you had a spiritual experiance because of cannabis!?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nov 20, 2019 #1

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Hey follow MP guys and gals!

So I wanted to post my exciting time with making cannabutter for the first time!

I was able to use my TLC from begging to end to create this awesome Cannabutter! I was able to grow, with plenty of TLC, my own cannabis, harvest, and enjoy the bennifits of Gods great gift! Providing me with a totally different type of fulfiliment in my pursuit to understand, edjucate, cultivate, create and give back!

I used trimmings from my harvest, I wasn't sure about the trimmings straight from the freezer to the butter. I did a 28Gram batch of my trimmings. I have to say! Wow, waht an enjoyment!
    IMG_20191113_144626.jpg
    This butter was amazing! For me it was an amazing and rewarding experiance! I could finally have a day without pain from my RA! Thank you God!

Just in case you want it! I made myself a little document, it provides some information and a good brownie recipe!

Thanks Everyone!

Attached Files:

burnin1 and Lesso like this.
  2. Nov 20, 2019 #2

Keef

Keef

Keef

Good deal Cuz !-- I been on a regular edible for awhile and it always excites me when someone discovers an edible buzz !-- I can make them several ways but most often I just make Cannacaps so I can measure dosage best I can -- Trim works great -- especially if you'll strip the fan leaves first then do the trim and keep that -- I clean my trim by rubbing it thru a collander for draining pasta an such -- just to make the pieces small enough to pack into caps easily --
    Then decarb in the oven at 275 for 45 minutes-- then I pack it into empty 00 gel caps with a stick -- There is a place called "Too High" !- U will find it !-- I chase the caps with a food with oil in it or even a spoon of coconut oil --THC and CBD need an oil to carry it from your belly to your blood -- Your belly knows what to do !

Lesso likes this.
  3. Nov 20, 2019 #3

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Hello Keef Thanks for the reply and advice on your techniques. I will deffinetly give this a try! :D

4. Nov 20, 2019 #4

Keef

Keef

Keef

There's another thing I do when I'm out of empty gel caps -- I do everything the same except I decarb in a jar - After it's cooked I fill the jar with warm coconut oil --shake or stir on occasion as it cools -- Then find my dose by spoon or cc. -- If U want it stronger U can reuse the oil on another batch of decarb -- U make it stronger so U take less as a dose but one batch should be fine !

Lesso likes this.
  5. Nov 20, 2019 #5

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Thanks Keef, This is basically cc infused oil right!? Thats awesome.

6. Nov 20, 2019 #6

Keef

Keef

Keef

Yep !-- Just strain it and keep the oil -- Use it straight or in recipes -- Just figure out what a dose is 1st !

7. Nov 20, 2019 #7

Keef

Keef

Keef

Spiritual experience from Weed ?-I take 3 doses of edibles a day for pain - I had a pretty severe head injury but well before that I was proficient with the oracles such as the Tarot Cards and Rune Stones -- I had a traumatic brain injury --- I'm different now !-- I walk with one foot in the spirit world !

Lesso and 2RedEyes like this.
  8. Dec 5, 2019 at 5:57 AM #8

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Really enjoying the butter! Great medicine for my RA!

burnin1 likes this.