First For Me, anyone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October420

the King of October
Reaction score
So this Critical Hog seedling is at 18 days. I almost pulled the plug on her because she was such a slow starter. However once I realized what was going on I thought I'd wait and see how it develops. Looks like she's been topped right out the seed. Like I said never have seen this before. I'm hoping someone knows what's going on.

Peace

Attachments

• 20190201_193820.jpg
    20190201_193820.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 76
Not to worry.
Its not totally unheard of. I've had a couple do that too.
As long as they are shooting out branches you're fine. Just consider it a head start on topping. Won't affect anything except give you a better harvest.

The dark green color and the kinda crinkly leaves make me think you have something not good going on here. What kind of soil did you use and what are you feeding her? are you pHing your solution? Do you have adequate ventilation?

The dark green color and the kinda crinkly leaves make me think you have something not good going on here. What kind of soil did you use and what are you feeding her? are you pHing your solution? Do you have adequate ventilation?
No issues with the health of the seedling. Over the years I've dialed in on what works. Plenty of ventilation great soil. Just have never seen this anomaly before.

Latest posts

Back