First Fungus Grow Journal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fungus Amungus

Reaction score
Okay, Let's get this Party Started, have spent over 60 Hours Shopping Online and now have a

5' x 5' Grow Tent from VivioSun,
VIVOSUN T-5 216W (4x54W)
Grow Bags are 1/2 Gal. (50), 7 Gal (10) & 20 Gal (10)
Timer x Humidity & Temp Programable Ventilation & 6" Carbon Filter all Vivosun
CalMag/Advanced Nutrients Sensi Gro A&B & Sensi Bloom A&B/Bat Guano Water Ph Meter,
all for under $700!
Still have to Buy Humus/Soil, Peat Moss & some Manure, what? Maybe $50
Also have Earthworm castings ordered

This will be an Organic Grow, just doing what I know, with the help of a LOT of New Friends, we'll see what happens...If I Vanish, someone come bail me out, Small Guys don't fare well in Jail

Last edited:
AD94097F-0503-44D8-B942-6AFA805BD71E.jpeg

After Measuring & taping it off on the Floor, that 5' x 5' Tent is far Bigger then I envisioned...I'm gonna need a Bigger Boat! It'll give me plenty of room to work though & that's what worried me the most, over crowding due to lack of work area. Will feel much better once I'm on my way, a little nervous right now & I'm not use to being unsure of myself, will be Okay in a week or two, just need to start working, hard work heals all worries!

After Measuring & taping it off on the Floor, that 5' x 5' Tent is far Bigger then I envisioned...I'm gonna need a Bigger Boat! It'll give me plenty of room to work though & that's what worried me the most, over crowding due to lack of work area. Will feel much better once I'm on my way, a little nervous right now & I'm not use to being unsure of myself, will be Okay in a week or two, just need to start working, hard work heals all worries!
as long as your tent fits in your space, you will be glad you got a bigger tent. Everyone always wants a bigger tent or even better, a grow room where you can walk around. I don’t have a lot of space but did manage to get two 2x4 tents. I dream of one day to have a grow room instead of the tent gig so I can step into my plants world.

as long as your tent fits in your space, you will be glad you got a bigger tent. Everyone always wants a bigger tent or even better, a grow room where you can walk around. I don’t have a lot of space but did manage to get two 2x4 tents. I dream of one day to have a grow room instead of the tent gig so I can step into my plants world.
I have a Huge Hidden Room in My House Plans, gonna build my Home in a 30'Wx60'Lx20'H Quonset Hut, they're cheap & never need Painting & easy to put secret rooms inside OR...we'll see, but I can build this and buy land for $60-70K, been working on these plans for 20 Years! It's taken that long to financially recover from my last Marriage!

UPS is gonna be busy around my house this week...getting my Seeds, Tent & Vent Kit today the balance comes tomorrow & Wednesday. That means I should have my first Harvest this Friday or Saturday, if'n the Good Lord Willin' & the Creek don't Rise!...so you better stay away from Copperhead Road

UPS is gonna be busy around my house this week...getting my Seeds, Tent & Vent Kit today the balance comes tomorrow & Wednesday. That means I should have my first Harvest this Friday or Saturday, if'n the Good Lord Willin' & the Creek don't Rise!...so you better stay away from Copperhead Road

what about staying away from Tobacco Road?

Just got my Tent, Seeds & Ventilation Kit, Gonna go ahead & order my LED's & Put'em on a card wanna get everything going from day one & make sure it all works. Going with Spider Farmer (thanks Subbie) hoping my Green Thumb hasn't Over Ripened & gone to Spore, not interested in growing Fungi!

Okay SubmarineGirl, this goes out to you, have flip flopped a lot on this, but finally decided on SF4000 LED Grow Light | Samsung LM301B | Spider Farmer, it's the biggest Bang for the Buck at .89 Cents a Watt except for this one Spider Farmer® G860W Cost-effective Full Spectrum LED Grow Light but they're sold out. Wanted a 2 pack of their UV add on strips but their sold out also, what's up with that...thought these people made them? Maybe their stoned, or tired...wait I know, let's blame it on COVID! LOL! Anywhoo, sure I'll be more than happy with the SF4000's and for $400, it's a steal & will cover a 5'x5' Area...It's Party Time!

Latest posts

Back