First Fungus Grow Journal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sensibleseeds.com/seeds-of-africa-zamal-reunion-regular.html
Out of stock. We had some bale stuff 40 years ago or better that we called elephant ear 'cause the buds looked like it.
Odd you called it that cause the Zulu Tribesmen who were Gardner/Warriors called the Kwazulu Strain "Elephant Flatteners" due to it's effects I guess. They're credited with cultivating Kwazulu for thousands of years & keeping the strain pure! Brothers know good weed! LOL!

Well everyone it seems old Fungus ("Old Fungus" is called Compost, Right?) will soon be jumping back into Holy Crapimony, Yep, the Woman I've been in Love with since we were both 16 & in Band together (right at 50 Years ago), will soon be joining me, GOD help her!

Getting the SF4000's on Monday, hope to have it all assembled by the time she gets here. Right now my place looks like a Plant Supply Store exploded in here. They need one of these set ups in a George Jetson Briefcase, where you just drop it & poof!...instant Weed Tent & Lights!

Can't believe how BIG these 20 Gallon Bags are, been planting in 5-Gallon Home Depot Buckets for a Long Time! Also got the Tall Bags to keep branching under control, still gonna have to tie them down, gonna be some big girls!

Can't believe how BIG these 20 Gallon Bags are, been planting in 5-Gallon Home Depot Buckets for a Long Time! Also got the Tall Bags to keep branching under control, still gonna have to tie them down, gonna be some big girls!
Wait until you have to move a full one
The 35 gallons are even better LOL

You've finally figured out the secret of life. If you have a good woman by your side, not in front or behind you, but by your side, you've got 99.9 percent of life kicked right square in the balls.

Happy for ya, Fungus!
Well Hipster, I spent 40 years looking for her and the last 10 Fighting & asking her to Marry me, she's the 1st woman I've ever fought with...knew I was in trouble when that started!

Well Hipster, I spent 40 years looking for her and the last 10 Fighting & asking her to Marry me, she's the 1st woman I've ever fought with...knew I was in trouble when that started!
Respect her bro
R.86208f731b9367e635c91fc45ce6ea34

Latest posts

Back