First Fungus Grow Journal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good woman will keep one's head on straight
Took me years, but I figured a good woman is like a riverboat captain. When you're pushing a barge down the river, you look ahead, anticipate the route ahead, and do the tiniest of nudges to send it safely down the river. If ya push too hard, you'll run aground.
Face it, boys. They're smarter than us, and once you understand it, you just became smarter, too.

If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Yep.

Took me years, but I figured a good woman is like a riverboat captain. When you're pushing a barge down the river, you look ahead, anticipate the route ahead, and do the tiniest of nudges to send it safely down the river. If ya push too hard, you'll run aground.
Face it, boys. They're smarter than us, and once you understand it, you just became smarter, too.

If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Yep.
Knew you were smart

Been married 49 years next summer. I would be dead or in prison without her.
That's what I'm looking at, I had a BAD wreck in my 20's that finally caught up with me. Since 2007 I've had 2-stage Lumbar Fusion Surgery (where I almost died) and both Hips replaced & now have 3 Disks above my fusion flatten on me...being Fungus is no Party! Been in Pain Management since 2008 and upon moving here, I've found NO FK'N DOCS WHO WILL WRITE MY SCRIPTS FOR ADHD OR PAIN! Got MAYBE 7 more days of Pain Meds (taking half my dosage). Nothing like starting your day Puking your guts out from withdrawal...so this may be a pity move on her part...and yes, I'm depressed as H#LL! Sorry everyone.

Didn't scare me off.... but I did have to cook dinner. Lot of old stoners who have their own stories to tell. I have only used 7 of my 9 lives.
I should've cashed my chips in the wreck, Passed out behind the wheel & hit the back of a Gas Tanker stopped for a light, going 55mph...Life Squad thought I was Dead...that's enough of that, not gonna re-live it...again!

Met my Wife when I got out of Prison the second time. Married her 4 months later. That was 37yrs ago. She is my best friend is why we made it work. We also made a promise before we got married that Divorce was never an option and we stuck to that deal even though the tough times.
Then again I am a handsome bastard with a great since of humor and very passive. Just a nice guy all the way around.🤪
😂😂😂
Fk you Hippie,,I mean Tony.😁

Met my Wife when I got out of Prison the second time. Married her 4 months later. That was 37yrs ago. She is my best friend is why we made it work. We also made a promise before we got married that Divorce was never an option and we stuck to that deal even though the tough times.
Then again I am a handsome bastard with a great since of humor and very passive. Just a nice guy all the way around.🤪
😂😂😂
Fk you Hippie,,I mean Tony.😁
You forgot Humble...and your Arresting Personality!

It seems this grow is on the back burner once again...started to assemble the Tent & think I've got Pieces from different kits all in one box. The inside support braces are too tall to stand upright in my apartment, they measure 8'6" instead of 6'6" when assembled (or 5'). Tried every combination & nothing fit, there is also No Tray as advertised...this is the biggest FUBAR Order ever, never had good luck with Amazon...The 3 support Pins are also missing, all this is wearing me out!

Yep, I've finally found a home! Need to thank Subbie again for the Spider Farmer info, should've folllowed her advice from Day One...Live & Learn or get Burned...again! I've been Buying & Selling online since 2005 & have a great Rep. because I give EVERY Customer MORE than what they ask for. I don't understand a business that can stay afloat Screwing People with Poor quality Gear!

Just read Carty's Thread on Auto's and Believe for my second grow, gonna try some...turn 66 this coming Wednesday & too dang old to wait the length of Child Procreation for some weed, plus it sounds like another challenge! That's what I live for...another reason to crawl out of Bed in the Morning. He needs to write a Book on Growing them cause there's some confused folks out there trying & failing. He gives great detail & info...Bright Guy!

Quite interested now to find out more on Creating a Super Soil Growing Medium. At this point, I've got 7.5 cubic-yards of Top Soil, 4 cubic-yards of Black Kow Manure & a small (4-lb) Bag of worm Castings, with 4 cubic-yards of Peat moss coming. This is what I've been using for years on Veges along with watering them with Fish **** River Water. Would like a True Blue Recipe! The Garden supply store here has Cow Manure Compost, know it takes months to "Cook" a mixture,would it be wize to add a bag or two of the Manure Compost?

Latest posts

Back