First Fungus Grow Journal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite interested now to find out more on Creating a Super Soil Growing Medium. At this point, I've got 7.5 cubic-yards of Top Soil, 4 cubic-yards of Black Kow Manure & a small (4-lb) Bag of worm Castings, with 4 cubic-yards of Peat moss coming. This is what I've been using for years on Veges along with watering them with Fish **** River Water. Would like a True Blue Recipe! The Garden supply store here has Cow Manure Compost, know it takes months to "Cook" a mixture,would it be wize to add a bag or two of the Manure Compost?
I just use bagged soil. Would like to make my own but it just hasn’t happened yet.

Got the SF 4000's today...Sub is right, well built & look great (and I thought she was talking about me! LOL!). Not gonna be talkative for the next month...currently in BAD Withdrawal Sickness from ZERO Opiate Pain Meds, the entire Pain Management World is a Scam (thanks Barry), but that's what the Talking Heads in DC want us to use before trying Weed...HUH? So if I act like an a$$ for a few weeks, ignore me!

)kee Dokee, this withdrawal has be easy DUE TO WEED, yep it worked, someone on the Web-or-net was final correct! ! had slowely taken myself off Pain Pills, backed down slowly over a couple months' but this still didn't prepare me for NONE! I WILL NOT GO BACK TO PAIN MANAGEMENT!!! Apparently, We who grew up in the 50's, 60's, 70's...actually knew when something was good for us...weed was good for us, it has brought me thru this night mare of withdrawal & am feeling better, & will NEVER GO BACK!

...have 1st good lens bought, seller made a mistake...people, always know what your selling!...this is an $1,800.00 Lens, I got for $300.00 because seller thought it was broken because it only went to f2.8...it's an f2.8 Lens stupid! He wrote it in his title! Anyway, it's a do everything 24mm-70mm f/2.8, Just got lucky on this & even tried to tell the guy, he wouldn't answer his Mail...as always, someone has to buy it

-------------

...have 1st good lens bought, seller made a mistake...people, always know what your selling!...this is an $1,800.00 Lens, I got for $300.00 because seller thought it was broken because it only went to f2.8...it's an f2.8 Lens stupid! He wrote it in his title! Anyway, it's a do everything 24mm-70mm f/2.8, Just got lucky on this & even tried to tell the guy, he wouldn't answer his Mail...as always, someone has to buy it

-------------
What the heck is the 300.00 bargain lens for?

Looks like I almost missed the party. Good luck with your grow…..I’m subbed.

I had a 5x5 before downsizing. They’re a lot of tent to assemble alone, but it’s nice to have the extra space if you have the room. Looking forward to the photos.

What the heck is the 300.00 bargain lens for?
LOL! Photography is expensive, that lens will be what I use 90% of the time. It's just a great piece of Glass Subbie! It also is an item I can always make more selling then keeping. I'm no pro photo wiz kid, just someone who enjoys capturing Images

LOL! Photography is expensive, that lens will be what I use 90% of the time. It's just a great piece of Glass Subbie! It also is an item I can always make more selling then keeping. I'm no pro photo wiz kid, just someone who enjoys capturing Images
Looking forward to some beautiful pictures with that nice piece of glass fungus. 😊

Latest posts

Back