First good grow/late journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyelements

Reaction score
So I should have started a journal from the start but I didnt know how well things would play out for me and didnt consider it or know i could, I was new to MP, until I figured out how I was going to work this. After all the bumps in the road and learning I've had, thanks to MP, I am now about 3 weeks into flower with my mother plant and 10 clones that were in flower for a cpl weeks under fluoros only until I got them under the HPS with the mother 2 wks ago. Things are looking nice now and I wanted to share. I cant get pics now but will have some nice ones up tomorrow if anyone is interested. Thanks everyone on MP!:D:ccc:

Hey OHC, Yea Stinky works ;) I like that.

Some are clones from a cali kush, and the others i believe are from a diesel strain hybrid, not positive about that one it was free.......

My camera is not too great but heres a few, im just going to throw some pics up as they progress from here.

johnsgirls 006.jpg

johnsgirls 005.jpg

johnsgirls 003.jpg

johnsgirls 009.jpg

Thanks 420Benny, Oh she is:hubba:

2Dog- Thanks for stoppin by, yea shes gettin nice and frosty now

Looking good Stinky...glad to see some buddage after all the problems you were haveing! Hang on...the ride just started!

LF- Glad you stopped by, Thanks for some of your words and help along the way.......Its been a bumpy road

Im still going to need all the support I can get, to get through this to the end!!!!:aok:

Thanks, good to have you on board geezer, there will be more soon:D

Latest posts

Back