First grow, 200w LED closet grow (Aurora Indica)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if it is a HE!!! (And I hope it is for some weird reason) I can experiment crossing strains!! The Aurora God Bud? Yes pleeease haha

SoulSurfer said:
Thanks Dr. Robertsozki!!
.... Awesome!! What kind of beans if I may ask?

I started 3 new seeds SWEET TOOTH again. But Im very intersted in buying new ones for my next month's new run. someone here told me about seaofseeds. 8 free seeds. he bought 3 femenised autos. and he got another 4 fem. for free plus 4 regual for free as well. for a total of $25 including shipping!
I also want to hit up herbies you can single pick seeds and they have mango kush for $1.77 each and the satori that i been wanting she is only like $5 each that plus freebies ill have a good selection

If you find Satori for $5 for a single seed, that is a great price.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I started 3 new seeds SWEET TOOTH again. But Im very intersted in buying new ones for my next month's new run. someone here told me about seaofseeds. 8 free seeds. he bought 3 femenised autos. and he got another 4 fem. for free plus 4 regual for free as well. for a total of $25 including shipping!
I also want to hit up herbies you can single pick seeds and they have mango kush for $1.77 each and the satori that i been wanting she is only like $5 each that plus freebies ill have a good selection

That's awesome!! Great seed bank, I checked them out. Thanks man.
:icon_smile:

day23.jpg

Day 23.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Perlite does not bring algae. It improves drainage and virtually all good soil mixtures use perlite. Some potting soil is good, some is bad. I use a product from Home Depot that works great. You want something without added nutes or water holding crystals or any of that kind of stuff.

Since you are vegging, is there a reason that you are not running your lights 24/7?

Beautiful dog. I had a huge Siberian that lived to be 12. His name was Kelty and he "talked" to us all the time. Does yours "talk"?

Thank you, and yes they do talk. They whimper, cry, ask for hikes, and have LOL moments when they're just bawling laughing and wagging their tail. It's hilarious, they're ganja babies, I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure Kelty was amazing!! ^^__^^

When I had JUST perlite on the bottom of my seedlings, it brought algae. Just so much light and oxygen being able to penetrate just creates a breeding ground for it. No problems with the potting mix. And I decided not to go with your suggestion. Left the lights on 24/7 and when I did my plants were droopy, and looked unhappy. So I'll stick to my 19/5 or 20/4. How would you feel if someone came down from the Heavens and shined generic light on you 24/7 JUST so you can grow for it's benefit? I am beginning to learn that we are all equal. From the smallest water bear to a blue whale. ^_^ Namaste

Received a free gram and a clone from my homie. 2 Caveman OGs, 1 Original OG, 1 OG18Skunk and the Tahoe OG is coming next week. Enjoy..:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Day25 All babies.jpg

day25.jpg

Day25 1.jpg

Day25 2.jpg

Clone Charge.jpg

Clone nuggies =).jpg

Clones Caveman root.jpg

Clones coco.jpg

Clones Original OG roots.jpg

Cloness.jpg

Clonies.jpg

Day 25 , Day 9 for snowwhites..jpg