first grow closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawpaw

Reaction score
My first grow closet will be based ontrue aeroponics (~50 micron droplets). But my first grow will be inpots to generate seeds so I can afford to lose some crops whilegetting out the bugs. Anyway the plumbing is mostly in a cabinetshown here. More pics later.

pawpaw

Hear are some images. Two show the plumbing cabinet that contains the reservoir the the feed and recirculation filters and the UV sterilizer. The third shows the four root tanks and the sump. The black module with wires on the left is the sump pump controller.

plumbing.jpg

plumbing2.jpg

root tanks.jpg

My original design had only one high pressure pump but I'm going to add a second and have them run on alternating misting cycles. If one pump fails the other will keep the plants alive till a replacement can be acquired. The high pressure pumps and and the sump pump will be powered by a UPS that can keep the plants alive for four hours.

This shows the light hanger. The cables are attached to a piece of conduit as shown here. I've been thinking about inserting a steel rod into it as a counter weight to make is a little easier to raise and lower. The conduit is shown here.

light hanger.jpg

:yay:

I just Love new Grows..Specially when Im in front row...:D

take care and be safe

:48:

Niice looking setup. Gotta luv the whole "new setup" engineering, and the excitement of getting it right and seeing it working for the first time. Then getting the plants in place and watching them grow like clockwork...then the long waiting period after switching to flower. waiting to see the real payoff for all yer hard work and investment...BUDZ

Hamster Lewis said:
What strain we thinking of growing paw paw?
Mr Nice Seeds G13 Haze is what I'm thinking about. Still trying to screw my courage to the ordering point.

Mr Nice Seeds G13 Haze : hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/mr-nice-seeds-g13-haze/prod_3563.html

Beside the prospect of pain relief I think the biggest payoff will be not worrying about inhaling pesticides and supporting the truly evil Mexican drug cartels.

And thanks for all the kind words.

plus gardening is simply therapeutic,, "IMO" :)

pawpaw said:
Beside the prospect of pain relief I think the biggest payoff will be not worrying about inhaling pesticides and supporting the truly evil Mexican drug cartels.

And thanks for all the kind words.

Yeah I know I dreaded having to try and cop some weed before I began self providing....never knew what I was getting and hated taking the chance of getting pinched in hot spot neighborhoods. All that is a thing of the past....and it is quite rewarding.

Good luck bro....

pawpaw said:
Mr Nice Seeds G13 Haze is what I'm thinking about. Still trying to screw my courage to the ordering point.

Mr Nice Seeds G13 Haze : hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/mr-nice-seeds-g13-haze/prod_3563.html

Ordering seeds is probably the safest part of this whole growing thing--go for it. I have ordered seeds online for over 12 years.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Ordering seeds is probably the safest part of this whole growing thing--go for it. I have ordered seeds online for over 12 years.

:yeahthat:

Order from a reputable site and all will be fine....

Attitude
Dope-seeds
Sowamazingseeds
Hemp Depot (money order only)

All hve worked for me in the past.

The Hemp Goddess said:

Thanks for immoral support it's much appreciated :)

I had read where you said that elsewhere, but I'm an old coward and this sort of thing is very atypical for me -- so it aint easy Mam :sad banana icon goes here:

Latest posts

Back