First grow DNA Tangie and Tangerine Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you using for a PH tester? I see some eagle clawing in the new growth that suggests your PH is off.

Couple of things i see. Overfed\overwatered possibly, the overall drooping and lightening. The dark green veins on all of your leaves and the beginning of necrotic legions look like phosphorous problems. Also i dont see in the pic if you have any exhaust? What are your temps? High temps can lock out nutes just like high\low ph can.

so i fed last night with full strength nutes . plants came out of droopy. also added drainage in bottom . temps are 78 and i have a 6" inline running full for exhaust . ph is about 6.5. . but i do use well water and i think its high in iron or something:angrywife:

View attachment 002.jpg

Should get some distilled water if you think your well waters whack Bro. I am on city water and I fill 5 Gal buckets with water and use air stones in it to bubble the water works well.

I would also suggest changing your water source, well water chemical levels can change. Other then that looks good.

ya problem is i use about 10 gal of water every like 4-5 days . thats alot of $$. was thinking about a r/o system . but r/o has a ph of 0 no?

Can you get city water from a friend? If so do like stank does an use an air stone an let water sit uncovered for 24 hours

ya problem is i use about 10 gal of water every like 4-5 days . thats alot of $$. was thinking about a r/o system . but r/o has a ph of 0 no?

Ro usually has a ph close to 7. Sometimes 6.5 depending on a few variables. The ppm are from 50 to 0.

Looking real Good Bro. When you flipping to 12/12?

Should grab some clones before you switch to flower

flushed em with some distilled water and they loved it. buying an r/o system once i find one for my needs . Will be switching to 12/12 on x-mas :) . anything i need to know before i switching guys?? other then the obvious (flower nutes - 12/12 light) ....p.s check out this top . not sure if i topped it but it looks like it just split into 2 :) :grinch:

View attachment 21 (1).jpg

View attachment 21.jpg

Looking Great. Now you got some size to switch to 12/12. Make sure you get into your tent with lights on outside to check for light leaks before you go 12/12 bro.
Green mojo
Can't wait to see that DNA flower

looking great? 3 out of 5 look to have some kind of issue... can you get close up shots of each plant? IDK if your low on N or cal/mag or even ph... sorry but some of them leaves are not green and healthy looking IMO...

yeah that was a water problem with me well. i just ordered a r/o system . should help it

Yes for a first time grow in all new equipment new space etc I think they look good. JAAM you know what they say about oppions right? Oh and using bad water

Got remember some of us are learning we aren't pros yet like most hear

L

Latest posts

Back