First grow DNA Tangie and Tangerine Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangieDank

Everything i say is fake
Reaction score
So here is a set-up

5 plants
4 Tangie from DNA Genetics and 1 Tangerine Dream from Barneys Farm

4x4 tent
1000 watt mh/hps with air hood
6" ex fan w/ 6" scrubber
4" in fan
8 gal pots . promix w/ added worm castings
using advanced nutrients Sensi Grow perfect ph on well water without softner ph is around 6.5

I have started to tie down / top most plants . strong plants so far but I did break a main steam this morning . had been broken for more then 24 hrs . I taped it together do you think it will knuckle over and heal?

Any Help/ suggestions is welcome thanks YALLL

View attachment 015 (2).jpg

View attachment 019.jpg

View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment k 009.jpg

View attachment k 010.jpg

View attachment k 006.jpg

Looks like you're off to a good start!;)

That broken gal looks like she will heal just fine.

Thank you for sharing with us!:48:

Looks nice Bro . Can't wait to see the Tangie . Green mojo to your first grow

Oh no Mr Tangie killa . You got 6 I'm calling the Feds Bro lol . Keep us updated

When should I switch over to flower? I am at day 30 of veg

yeah 6.5 its a 9-10 weeker i think . didnt want to get burnt buds

Flip it on Sunday Bro. Look up your rates for power and set the light on for cheapest rate. Mine was 7 PM to 7 am.

You only got 5 so I'd think you want em nice and big

so i made this screen to promote more growth . good idea? bad idea? . i dont want it to grow thrrough just under and around.

That metal is going to heat up as it absorbs light.
I havent seen a screen used like that before. Whats the plan?

Hi Tangie, the reason people use a screen is for the plants to grow up through the screen, keeping the bottoms all trimmed up and clean for air movement.

The plants need to have alternating nodes or they aren't mature enough to flip to flower. And then you need to watch closely for a male in the flowering room. Myself, i like to sex the plant, then flip ro flower.

When i break a stem I use a bandaid and a little stake. Green mojo to you.

the babies are feminized seeds . should i still wait ? The plan is to max the yield.:tokie:

No, you don't have to wait. Do know, however some feminized seeds can hermi or be male so just keep your eyes on your plants. They will probably be fine. What are you flowering under, what light? You will get stretch most likely but that is mostly a given. Greenest of mojo for your grow.

No, you don't have to wait. Do know, however some feminized seeds can hermi or be male so just keep your eyes on your plants. They will probably be fine. What are you flowering under, what light? You will get stretch most likely but that is mostly a given. Greenest of mojo for your grow.

I will flower with a 1000w hps .

your not gonna yield much if you flip them lil plants.... they def should veg another week or 2 IMO...

Latest posts

Back