first grow, everything is peachy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tikitikismoke

greatwhitemoney
Reaction score
whats up guys. first grow here,as of now i have three potted plants i started from seed just to see how it goes before i started my money strain ill be selling to the local collective. i have just started my money strain yesterday in cubes which is great white shark, super producer and awesome smoke.i have three strains that are a few weeks old that are in pots now a ch9 jack 33, a royal queen quick one, and one kandy kush x skunk. everything is going great. did my research and figured out what to do and how to set it up. using advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom just started the first dose a few days ago at 1/4 the dose it calls for just to see how they would take it and i see no side effects so ill bump it up to 1/3 this next week. also going to add just a little b52 cause ive heard good things about it and only a few more things when the time comes, big bud and bud candy, followed of course by a flush. they are in a 4x4x6 ft mylar tent and temp is 80 f. like i said im still new but i think its off to a great start and ill be posting pics as the grow goes, i tried now but the pics are too big for the site to upload. money money moneyyyyyy..oh yeah and no more paying for this amazing flower.

Latest posts

Back