first grow,, finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once i water real good i feel how heavy the cup is. then i check the cup each day till it feels lite and then water again. i just about killed one of my early grows by over watering. you need to let the roots breath some.

Bswe@@,, looked at ut grow,, looks nice n green,, love the way the leaves fill out

Thanks lovb! This is my first grow. Just started 2 months ago.

You have come to the right place! Everybody has been so helpful and they are so full of knowledge!

i know, been here for a while,, i'm in a non cannabis state ,, so have to watch how i do things

Grabs my bong and lighter, sits back to enjoy the show

popcorn is free along ,, with all the goodies,, so just kick n enjoy thre Grow

one question,, how close can i get my T5 2x2 4 ,, got 2 grow n 2 flower should ,, just use all 4 grow ,, or leave it the way it is ???

one question,, how close can i get my T5 2x2 4 ,, got 2 grow n 2 flower should ,, just use all 4 grow ,, or leave it the way it is ???

Is the fixture HO or just regular t-5?

If regular they can just about touch the lamps, HO I keep plants 2-3 inches away.

For starting plants out(vegetative growth) lights are on for 18, and off for 6, unless you're popping "Autos" again, they require 24-0. The light spectrum lamp for this is 5000k-6500k, and the more lamps on the better so... Hope this helps a lil.

it's T-5 ,, n Landing ,, i've been here,, but during my first grow my health interupted the grow,, so had to back off
is that ok with u ????

i'm thinkin of using HPS 60 watt for a 4x4x8 room,,,fan in n out eshaust fan n rotaring fan also[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC00058.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00057.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 98
You can put that light lower, your seedlings are beginning to stretch.

let me correct my self,, i'm going to use 600Watt Hps,, for the first time,, then the second time ,, i'll use Led Flowering Light for the second flowering,, n seeif there is any differennce between the 2. LED Grow lights is what i use for grow my Desert roses n they r doing well

Latest posts

Back