first grow,, finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the wee ones lovb!

I'm gunna claim the comfy chair next to the bong! ;)

i'll b posting as the progress continues
so kick back get a brew n a joint,, n enjoy the Grow

what better one room for both Grow n Flowering or @ one for each ???

Unless you plan on watering those paper towels daily, may I suggest covering them with another plate? Paper towels dry out pretty quickly when exposed to air.

Congratulations LOvb. I like having a veg and flower room separate, but some people may do both. I will be staying tuned here...

on watering the plant when it first starts out in the 16 oz cup,, how long do i wait till sta giving it some nutrients ???

of course i will have holes at the bottoms,, but does it hurt to have a few around the sides ,, say half way up ???

IMO you'd want as little obstacles for the water to fill 100% of the as possible.. When it starts dripping out the bottom there's probably a lot of remaining soil that needs saturation. Side holes will just make that harder.

C+Gv

WELL THt why i'm here,, need help ,,but trying to do as much as i can myself so i don't bother y'all

they all came out with the little tail,, so i have them in a 16 oz cup each,, n will keep the soil mosit as i can,, using a spray bottle,, so i don't drown my girls i hope ( Fem seeds i hope ) get all my seeds from Attitude.

hey im new here and i feel like everyones cool so just ask any little thing man.. "the only stupid question..." you get the idea. Rock on.

Cheers and Good vibes

+congrats on your 100% germ rate. :48:

when you transplant try to get some soil with perlite in it. i have to do the same thing when i do. where i live it is the off season for soil and the on season for christmas. hell you know where i'm at. peace

Water til it runs out the bottom and then maybe it will drink up some more. Then let dry. Don' t be misting the seedlings. 95 degrees? Way too hot. Don't worry about feeding for a while.
Greenest of mojo to you lovb! I am glad you are growing.

Latest posts

Back