first grow,, finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/ATTACH] heres whatthey look like,, do think they need fertilizer n new soil,, what ya'll think,, plus a bigger pot ??

Attachments

• DSC00082.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00081.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 119
lovbnstoned, do you have a digital ph pen and a digital tds meter?

ok Giggy thanks,,
hope that everyone had a wesome christmas,, n that all of y'all have a happy new year

gIGGY,, ff oCEAN fORREST ,, HAS NO FERTILZER,, JUST BAT STUFF, SEA WEED,, N OTHER EARTHLY STUFF

That s good Man, I am with Giggy, transplant but I would not feed right away, I have never used Ocean Forest soil but it looks like it has some food in it. Ph to 6.5, water till completely saturated , let dry out and repeat.

i know i was told in the past that of was a little hot for young plants, and was told to use happy frog. i can't find it around here so when wally world stocks soil i buy nk organic. i have to feed with it but i really like it. i have been looking at ace hardware black gold organic, but haven't tried it yet.

Nectar for the gods has a good soil if they have it at your shops. Lasts longer than other potting soils.

changed over to ocean forrest n new cup,, plants look better,, just can't show ya cause my camera battery is very low

sounds good. i went looking for soil last night but still nothing. i did find out true value hardware has fox farms but you have to order it in, i'm trying to talk the ol lady into it. she is real paranoid about ordering stuff like that, but i can have it sent to the store instead of the house. peace

whaT IS IT,, I WAIT TILL THE TOPS OF THE PLANT GO YELLOW,, THERN I START USING A LITTLE NUTRIENTS ??

has anyone ever heard or used Thrive Alive B-1 Green or Red ???

i have heard of super thrive, and read more on not using it then using it. never heard of what you have there, but i would do some research on it before i pulled the trigger.

Latest posts

Back