First Grow for sure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellow

Reaction score
Hey, whats up everyone? This is my first grow and I'm really excited. This is an outdoor grow, I brought them indoors in order to take the pictures. The larger one is about 4 weeks old and the smaller one is about 3 weeks old. Im not entirely sure what strain it is because I ordered them a while ago and I cant remember. I wanna say theyre some kind of nirvana. But anyways take a look. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

YES 001.2.JPG

YES 004.2.JPG

YES 008.2.JPG

YES 009.JPG

The 2 pics on the left are of the older/bigger plant and the 2 pics on the right are of the smaller/younger one.

welcome to the forum and congratz on your grow. They look good. Good luck and keep us posted.

So far so good Mellow. Your babies look great. Keep up the good work and be sure to keep us posted.

My plants are in Expert Gardener Perfect Mix all purpose potting soil. Its got a time release fertilizer with 0.10-0.08-0.10

Hey, Ive noticed that my plants, while very healthy, are not growing very fast. Should I be feeding them with nutes or is it too early. If so, can anyone recommend some good plant food? Also, should I top them? Im a little hesitant because this is my first grow and I am paranoid about doing anything that could kill my plants.

Also, if topping is advised then can someone send me a good picture/diagram of what I need to do. I know this is a noob question and Ive seen pictures of topping and what to do, but they are unclear. I kinda want to know exactly what Im doing, you know what Im sayin? thanks all!

Latest posts

Back