First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MORE pics, and why did it say it was a duplicate even tho it was different pictures???

SANY0007.JPG

SANY0008.JPG

SANY0009.JPG

SANY0010.JPG

SANY0011.JPG

Man I am really impressed with how much these are putting on, I believe they are mainly sativa so im hopin too get atleast two oz off each one, people say I will get more but I dont think so it bein a sativa dom strain and what not.

Hey RS,
Jack will put on a lot of weight the last three weeks. Mine did not look like that at all. It was a much more indica looking plant then yours. Short and fat. I have probably told you that is jack on my avi. It is just a lovely smoke.

So how many days was ur JH? Im guessing this one should be around 9 weeks, thats what im hopin for anyways lol but the longer it needs the better i guess. How much weight did you get out of how many plants? and what pot size? cuz these ones are like in 2.5 gallon pots

I use 5 gallon smart pots and I took two at 62 days and one plant at 70 , but I don't like a lot of amber. I had a light issue with one grow. I got 2oz off 2 plants and 3 off 1. But mine were not nearly as big as yours, different pheno I guess. It is special smoke.

They look great RS... I have been doing some catching up in my GJ subscriptions and may I just say that ur ladies are amazing!!!! So that's what plants can look like when you don't have to worry about ROOM/LIGHT restrictions, huh? LOL

Love the lights and movers too...

Thanks everyone for the comments been kinda busy lately gunna update with pictures soon!!

Rosebud said:
Hey RS,
Jack will put on a lot of weight the last three weeks. Mine did not look like that at all. It was a much more indica looking plant then yours. Short and fat. I have probably told you that is jack on my avi. It is just a lovely smoke.
I'd have to agree. This looks nothing like the Jack Herer's I have grown, and they do lean more indica.

Either your bud lied, who where he got them from lied.

Here is a shot of what Jack should look like.

wow dude looks really nice in there. lol. good job!!

Peter Jennings said:
I'd have to agree. This looks nothing like the Jack Herer's I have grown, and they do lean more indica.

Either your bud lied, who where he got them from lied.

Here is a shot of what Jack should look like.

Looks pretty much the same to me man.... its got a hella strong smell kinda like coffee almost.

rotten_socks420 said:
Thanks everyone for the comments been kinda busy lately gunna update with pictures soon!!
:D Aloha RS~ We know ur very busy, but... quit leading me on and then holding out on the photos...:p Looking great so far brah, can't wait to see 'em!

Wow its been awhile since ive been on here lol I do need to take some pics for yall my plants are a cpl days away from starting to flush !!! they look good, I had PM didnt want to spend 100 bucks on something that just heats sulphur up so I got GreenCure which worked great actually sprayed it once and u can barely even tell I had it, I need to spray again like today so I dont have any problems.

Sulphur burners shouldn't be used in late flower. Give a nasty aftertaste. Be careful, even though it might be gone to your eye, it's still there. Greencure does work, but doesn't knock it dead for good. Better be getting some eagle20 since you have had it and spray all your plants in veg. GL

nouvellechef said:
Sulphur burners shouldn't be used in late flower. Give a nasty aftertaste. Be careful, even though it might be gone to your eye, it's still there. Greencure does work, but doesn't knock it dead for good. Better be getting some eagle20 since you have had it and spray all your plants in veg. GL
Thank you for your advice, how much is eagle20?? is it a spray? or a powder you add to water??

That's good there is something you can use while in flower.
Good luck RS, your almost at the finish line aren't you?

Jack is worth whatever you have to go through. Hang in.

rotten_socks420 said:
Thank you for your advice, how much is eagle20?? is it a spray? or a powder you add to water??

Just mix up and put in homedepot mister. The pump kind. When you have quite a few plants, one of these is a must to easily mist them down. Goggles and gloves is a must, fans off when applied. Easy cheesy.

Long needed photos, I got tired of updating all the time for no reason lol Well they are going into flush today Monday the 23 of May! yay!! should be great smokin. Two of my plants are goin purple, I am not sure if it is the Purple Maxx and the Snow Storm ive been usin or something else but it looks cool!! lol

SANY0147.JPG

SANY0150.JPG

SANY0151.JPG

SANY0153.JPG

SANY0154.JPG

Latest posts

Back