First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Hey this is pretty much my first official grow, ive done smaller things but nothin compared to this so heres a cpl pictures of my room and plants so yall can give me good advice on wat my situation is.

Here are some of those pictures I was talking about, I only have 6 plants right now until my clones are ready to go.

SANY0223.JPG

SANY0226.JPG

SANY0225.JPG

SANY0224.JPG

SANY0222.JPG

Aw man no-one likes my pictures! :-/
My plants are just gettin over nute burn, apparently with fox farms you feed them once every other watering with the grow and every watering with the bloom, read it wrong lol

Yea I didnt have enough money to get the second one so I fabricated a slider out of a closet door slider so it can be moved manually until i get my other one. My ballasts are also switchable between hps n mh which is wonderful i think, 2 1000's on switchable ballasts with light movers... I was happy as a clam when I got my equipment!

Not bad for a 23 year old lol
I got all my outlets on there own circuits because the room is on its own breaker box just for this. I think two outlets run to one circuit but the rest are on there own.

So my room is at like 78 degrees and like 53% humidity, how does that sound? The other day it was 67 degrees and 60% humidity so I turned the heater up a little and adjusted my intake to come on more often and this is the out come. Is it good?

Temp's I would shot for 78 lights on, and above 65 lights out...

I gotta check it when my lights are off I have them go off at 3 am and come back on at 9 am so I can still mess with em whenever I was to unless im sleepin lol

If your vegging..Keep the light on 24/7 unless your vegging a Mother..

Really? I heard 18/6 was just as good, is that false? I did have it on 24/7 up until like 4-5 days ago I put it on the timer figured it couldnt hurt my electricity bill lol, but if 24/7 is necessary I can easily switch it back over.

I've tried both....24/7 will shorten the time to veg.

Well I wonder if I should keep it on 18/6 then because im trying to wait until my clones are done and in the veg for like 2 weeks before I switch them over to 12/12, obviously those ones will be larger but by then I can probably keep them outside for a good period of time if not all the time and just have six huge plants, im legal in WA state so I can cultivate outside freely.

freely for the most part..... lol

Latest posts

Back