First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVEN more lol Well I hope you all like, I know I do, except for tyhe mildew you can still kinda see traces of that :( lol

SANY0167.JPG

SANY0168.JPG

SANY0170.JPG

Hey bro. They look good to me. Thanks for the pics. How tall are those girls? They look pretty tall in the pictures.

you rotten, those look dam good to me, i wish p.cs were scratch & sniff. emmmmmmmmmmm yummy

Did you get rid of all the PM and what about the spider mites? When are they ready for harvest? Tell me. ha

PM is basically all gone, I think there might maybe be a sign or two of mites ive been tryin to rinse em off good without gettin the buds wet, hope its helpin this close I cant really do anything.... they are gunna get the chop in ten days

:holysheep: 9 days? That's great! I know you've had some trials and all but they look great to me brah. Looks like a lot of bud sites too!

buds look great rotten. nice and shiney. good job mate!

Taking applications for the trim party ? I'm in ... You going have some fun :hubba:

Thanks everyone !! I am dying with anticipation for sure!! This is my first soil grow ! Everything else I did was in like a DWC but way small and not as good for sure... so I have like 6-7 more days until I give em the chop!

I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear how the final comparison comes out btwn your soil and DWC grows. I was initially interested in hydro but got skeered away! ok so 6-7 days... *waiting" :)

Well i cut em down i am half way done trimming them, off of three plants I have gotten seven and a half oz so far! cant wait to see the final quantity!!

Latest posts

Back