First Grow on MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couchlocked

Stuck to the Sofa
Reaction score
I am starting a journal here on the grow I currently have in progress. I am about 2 months or so into veg. It is a single plant and about 2 ft x 2 ft under a 4 x 4 SCROG net in a pot somewhere in the 80+ liter range. I am using Pro-Mix soil. Bat guano is about all it has had to this point. It is pretty healthy so far. It was cut after the second node and then every node after that for some time. I have thinned it up a couple of times to help with the airflow. I have a clone flowering so I can identify it. I am almost certain it is female but you never know. The clone should tell me something within a week. I will get some photos put up when I can.

Mojo for the grow..and yes welcome to the site...

:48:

Young Heri in the sun.

DSC00808.JPG

Saw the tip of a pistol pop out this afternoon with my loupe. It is a girl. Happy, happy, joy, joy. I had germinated this one and the Herijuana thinking I would go 12/12 but decided against it. The Heri had shown a couple pistols early and this one had not shown so I was pretty sure it was female as well. I lost some time with the reveg but both recovered nicely. The strain in the scrog is probably Heri x ChemD I think. I will know when she flowers. I only have ChemD mixed with the Heri, Blueberry, and Afghan. I ran a platium cut of the ChemDxHeri and it was straight lockdown with incredible taste. I have some photos of it somewhere. I will shoot a photo of it up if I can find them.

Couchlocked said:
Saw the tip of a pistol pop out this afternoon with my loupe. It is a girl. Happy, happy, joy, joy. I had germinated this one and the Herijuana thinking I would go 12/12 but decided against it. The Heri had shown a couple pistols early and this one had not shown so I was pretty sure it was female as well. I lost some time with the reveg but both recovered nicely. The strain in the scrog is probably Heri x ChemD I think. I will know when she flowers. I only have ChemD mixed with the Heri, Blueberry, and Afghan. I ran a platium cut of the ChemDxHeri and it was straight lockdown with incredible taste. I have some photos of it somewhere. I will shoot a photo of it up if I can find them.

right on right on:aok:, good job on the grow as so far, friend. Sounds like a stellar mix of pedigree for the strain you're growin' :hubba:

Here is a shot of the platinum ChemD and Heri. Incredible flavor and punch. It is stickier than a hot vinyl couch.

gallery_3164_1846_310200.jpg

Here are a couple photos I took today. One shot from above and one under the net. The next time she gets watered I am taking clones from the undergrowth and cleaning her bottom out. I have had zero problems through this grow so far. This is the most boring part of Scrog growing but try to enjoy.

DSC00812.JPG

DSC00810.JPG

Photo of the clone I am flowering to identify the plant.

DSC00813.JPG

I got under the net cleaning around and wasn't happy with the growth. I tied her 12 main branches down to open her up. I also took down the CFL's and hung the HPS to make her sub-branches begin to stretch out. I am expecting 130-150 bud-sites but 200 would be better.

DSC00815.JPG

That is a beautiful plant Couch. I'm sure it will be killer smoke -- green mojo to you...

Thanks buddy. The clone of her is flowering well. She should start throwing some scent out soon and give me a clue as to what she is. She is growing in leaps and bounds in this big pot. She has been in this pot for 47 days and she looked like this when I put her in it.
gallery_3164_1846_822384.jpg

Pic of the clone. She is not throwing off anything major scent-wise. A little floral perhaps.
DSC00827.JPG

Looking good couch, I'm new to the forum too and just put up my scrog journal ;) I'll sub up to this and watch your girls mature!

Thanks for the compliments and the hospitality. Like I said this is the boring part but thanks for the love. I am waiting in anticipation (kinda like that ketchup commercial) to find out who she is. The inter-mingling of the seeds is a story best left untold. As far as what she is....I am throwing out ChemD x Afghan because her branches are not rubbery enough. I don't think she is Cinderella because her fan leaves are too tight. I don't think it is Chem x Herijuana because there is no coffee scent. I am thinking it is ChemD x Blueberry. We wil see. She will eventually reveal herself.

Latest posts

Back