First grow one month into Flower..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks Sativa Dom and that tells me you in for 12 or more weeks in flower

welcome to growing

they look sativa dominant, might take a while, 6 weeks + what's the strain?

The seeds were some bag seed that was good smoke if that means anything...was sativa with high % CBDs

yo cane looking good, space looks like its working great

Nice grow cane. Like already said above, you have a few weeks before they'll be ready.

Do you have a magnifying device with which to examine the trichomes to better help you decide when to harvest? I highly recommend a USB microscope.

Should swell up nice by then. All I have is a magnify glass and some powerful glasses.
USB microscope???

Yea that's how I check to see when to pull them, it plugs into my computer, I put small sugar leaf samples from top to bottom of the plant and can get up to 200x mag if I want too....all for 14.79 on ebay, or that was how much it was when I got mine. I have nice 28" monitor so it makes looking at them nice.

That sounds like the ticket Sounds cheap enough..Will be shopping soon!

Wow option overload on the USB Microscope. any good recommendations? Maybe look at local hobby shop.

Gotta have one:farm:

See your working with a sativa strand as well, right on. Looks like your gonna get a good amount, nice job and it does look like you spaced perfect, didn't let it get away from you. Good luck with the finish. ��

Looking good mrcane. Ye I'm going to buy one too . Sounds a lot easier than duck taping my jewellers glass to the back of the iPod!

They are looking great. They do look very sativa though, so could take 12-14 weeks to finish. Keep in mind with bagseed that you are only sure of 1/2 of the genetics--you never really know what pollinated a bagseed. Often though it is result of the plant selfing, so keep a very good eye out for male parts that can pop out on bagseed grows. It would be a shame to get a crop seeded with worthless seeds. At 4 weeks in, they are pretty much through with stretch and should start putting on a bunch of bulk and weight now. Boy I just love a good sativa!

USB Microscope

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Handheld-Microscope-10x-250x-Magnification/dp/B00XNYXQHE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1439137256&sr=1-1&keywords=usb+microscope

Change the hxxp to http in the above link. It's a good looking scope for a reasonable price.

Mine was more expensive, but I'd buy the one above if I was buying one today.

Thanks all I keep lookin for them nanners, pretty tough the way they are stuffed in the room. I'm on the microscope and a ph meter. do i want to be checking ph both in water and soil?

Thanks Just ordered up the scope & a ph meter..

I also enjoy a good sativa, been really enjoying some high with CBDs.:ccc:

What was the strain? I have kind of been looking for a sativa with a higher CBD content.

Latest posts

Back