First Grow, Planting Too Late.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyj

Reaction score
I am growing marijuana for the first time. I live in Georgia (high currently in the low 90's) and planted my seeds on August 1. My plants are doing fine. But I just want to know if I planted too late to get proper flowering. Can I keep my plants outside and get some flowering? Or should I move them indoors to start proper light periods? Sunrise is currently 7:00, and sunset is currently 8:15. Thanks.

You did plant late but if they are indica you might dtill get some bud. I have had plants make it till dec. Before the cold started getting to them but i also had a sheet i could cover them with fir the cold nights. Good luck.

If I was you since you have just put em outside I'd cut some clones being they ain't to far along in flower.then get em rootted to have back up.i always gotta have BK up.good luck and happy growing bro,you can check my current grow journal it's called Back in the saddle again x2.stop over.

Welcome back to the Passion.
Hang in there my friend and like the posts above say,,take a few clones.
Also like any other plant you might cover it if it gets to cold.
I have actually moved plants inside at night to make sure they got the proper amount of darkness and then moved them back outside to get 11 or 12 hrs of sunshine. Its more important during flowering that if anything they get more dark period then light. I started using 10 hrs light and 14 hours of dark and seemed to get better bud and trichrome production in flower.

Last edited:
Hi @bobbyj you planted at right time only when i planted marijuanana for the first time i faced the same issue later i realized that there is a problem with sunlight so i made room with lighting. so i can grow plants there.

Latest posts

Back