First Grow, take a look=)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some more even^^

Dscf0571.jpg

Dscf0572.jpg

Dscf0573.jpg

Dscf0583.jpg

Dscf0588.jpg

Dscf0590.jpg

Dscf0603.jpg

Dscf0605.jpg

Dscf0611.jpg

hope this isn't considered spamming=/

ps. Thanks to my camera man. He made a real effort.

Nice looking ladies there witness, keep up the good work!

Thanks Stonerz. Nice of you to pop in.

OMG they've grown alot tonight. This is crazy.

Hey Witness.... whasssssssup??

Lemmee get in the mood for posting.. (bud to bong... ignite!)

*cough *cough* ok, now that my lungs are ruined...

So looks like you are going where you need to go. I would only worry about the browning of pistils yet.... If it generalizes, let us know.

Get that timer fixed/replaced dude!!! You gotta maintain the 12/12 or all your work will be screwed up.

Except for one grow I always seem to wait too long and have to majorly tie down. It's ok tho... a good tie down method can take 1 1/2 feet off the top. Is that hood vented?

Yeah dude, if you prop that cola up and she still has the connection it will heal. I had a 'night of death' where I snapped two main buds and a main STEM and all of them healed just fine.

Whats up Witness. The ladies are looking great. Who is that little green creature with the doobie in his mouth. Would that be your gardener? :D Tell your cameraman he did a great job on the pics. You got yourself a nice jungle there keep up the great work.

Hey guys. Thanks for the kind words.
I bought a couple of more timers, they should be able to do the work.
I also got the humidity-meter now and it's about 50% now.
Zarnon; I'm guessing "the hood" means my growspace?
I dont have any ventilation except for the draft in the roof. I'm thinking it's
enough, but then again it might not be.
Sometimes I may not be able to understand some english terms
but I'm guessing it's ok that I ask what they mean=)

The little frog in between my plants is my gardener. His name is Loke
and he test-smokes/eats all my weed/shrooms and he's great at what he does.

Love the feedback, keep it commin.

omg, I have way to many plants. They're getting enormous. I've managed to limit growth by tying down some main colas. I've had problems with heat stress aswell and have placed a netting directly under the lamp(1feet+)
that should limit any further damage.

I saw tricomes a few days ago and it's building up. They're getting frosty=)
I guess I'll be able to take some new pics within the next few days. They will be posted ASAP. Untill then...Peace!

hi wit'..zarnons "hood" ventilation question as referring to the reflector. Some hoods/reflectors are enclosed with glass and have a fan circulating fresh air through the 'hood', and out of the grow area to dissapate heat.
You say the "'only' ventilation is the one in the roof".
Flow through ventilation,f.resh air in and stale air out is essential, not only for temperature control, but the plants "need" fresh air

I was wondering about cutting some of my plants. The nodes at the bottom of some plants doesn't really seem like they're gonna carry any bud. They dont get much light either under all that foliage and I was wondering if I should cut them of?
I call it "skirting" the plants. Depending on how tall they are, light wattage and plants density, I have/do trim a portion of the lower branches off right at the meristem(main stalk). Just as you noticed, many lower branches are starved for light and won't produce but minimal tiny buds. "IMHO" trimming these, allows the plants to concentrate their growth to the upper, hi-yeild portion.

Nah Witness...I meant venting your light (the hood of your light).

Anyways........... I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo goddammed stoned. Oh boy....

Ah ok. In that case the hood is not vented=) As this is my first grow I never
really got time to study this vast science. There are alot of thing I would do differently. For my next grow I'll get some real ventilation going and make sure I have enough room. I'll post some pics of the plants today and you will all be able to c how things are going.

Latest posts

Back