First grow to kick off new space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfespan

Reaction score
Cabin Fever Seed Breeders, off Firestax.

"Satori Haze"
When Mandala Seeds did their first major release, I picked up a pack of everything they had, 6 or 7 different new strains I believe, and they included quite a bit of Landrace genetics in these crosses. Out of everything I have planted so far from them. I like the Satori just a bit more than the others. A very intense sweet and spicy unmistakeable odor, and these gorgeous pagoda shaped flowers covered in resin, I decided to take one of these males and pollinate the Grapefruit/Nevilles Haze.
This is a very strange and unique hybrid, as it is comprised of 2 quick finishing, very psycho-active sativas. It is mite & mold resistant. exceptionally easy to grow, This plant gets huge leaves, it is a high yielding, powerful plant with an exceptional sativa high. low nutrient needs if grown in good organic soil. Flowering times between 63 - 70 days, Great sweet, hazy taste on the exhale and effects set in quickly.
Medical properties include help relieving Depression & Anxiety, ADD, ADHD, symptoms of Nerve disorders, RLS, Parkinson's, Palsy, Tremors. It is not for lightweight smokers, This is very high performance herb. Great for artist, musicians and the like as it is very creative and supports concentration. Good day time medicine.

Cabin Fever Seed Breeders, off Firestax(this was just nevilles chem, not blue)

But on the CFSB site this is what they list,

"Blue Neville's Chem"
This pairing is between a male of my BlueChem#4 and a Grapefruit/Neville's Haze hybrid from Female seeds Co., that had a great finishing time of 9 - 9.5 weeks (That's good for a mostly Sativa dominant strain). I was hoping the BlueChem would even shorten that time.
In some phenos it did shorten by a week or so, but others stayed at the same, of nearly 9.5 weeks. These are fairly quick growing plants, fast & vigorous in veg. great branching with internodal spacing that allows light to the secondary flowers. These colas get enormous and the satellite buds get the size of hand grenades, the buds are medium density as in most Haze crosses, but this is very very potent marijuana when grown correctly with an above average yield, with the help from the grapefruit (75% C99 x 25% Strong Fruity Sativa) and the BlueChem. They tend to have either a very Hazy, Earthy type of taste, or that of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. In fact, that's what I was going to call it, "Juicy Fruit Haze".
The medical benefits are really good for Psychiatric conditions, Mood swings, Depression and Anxiety, more creative and energetic than my other hybrids. Sometimes a little too trippy or paranoia inducing for some folks.
If you have never tried Neville's Haze or one of it's hybrids, you're missing out on a truly unique and powerful experience.

Pacific Northwest Roots(PWN), off firestax.

"Blue Alien"
Heirloom dj short blueberry (pre-99) Sativa pheno (source:Lemonhoko) This is the blueberry all others want to be, amazing terps and a daytime stone that won't drop you off on the couch. Her structure needed help and the resulting cross retained all that was good and added more color and structure without compromising the aromatic reward.

Hybrid hash makers dream
Big yeilds

Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy, off attitude, freebie

Delicious Seeds have crossed two of the best commercial genetics: Cheese, a unique female derived from SKUNK x KUSH which first appeared 1988-89 and which was cultivated somewhere in the Chiltern Hills by the squatter collective known as Exodus that was central to UK cannabis-related activity throughout the 90s. It produces impressively large buds and has a distinctive cheesy odour. Quickly cloned and baptised as Cheese, they’ve taken this beautiful specimen and crossed it with one of their best strains; Caramelo, which is a spectacular selection of the best exotic LAVENDER Indica and Sativa phenotypes (SUPER SKUNK – BIG SKUNK KOREAN – AFGHANI-HAWAIIAN). This plant produces dense bunches of resin-covered buds emanating a lavender and passion fruit aroma. Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy is an explosive commercial combination, this plant produces enormous buds in heavy lateral bunches covered in millions of trichomes bursting with a mild cheesy fragrance. Dare to try their Cheese Candy. Its yeasty cheese taste with liquorice and caramel overtones will blow your mind. While the initial effect is euphoric, after a few minutes it will leave you in a very relaxed and pleasurable state and is therefore recommended for daily therapeutic use.

Delicious Seeds Caramelo, off attitude, freebie.

Delicious Seeds Caramelo From this crossbreed processing from one of the most spectacular of all indica phenotypes and lavander sativa emerges this beautiful purple lady with dense clusters of flowers coated with resin that emanate lavender and passion fruit flavours. Let yourself be seduced by the great productivity of this queen and fill your life with the passion fruit. .

Well I will be popping these to kick off my new grow space, figured these could easily veg while the rooms are being built and tested.View attachment image.jpg

GrEEn MoJo fo the grow!!

-and- the NEW Space!!
:48:

Sounds like some nice strains to break the place in with.

GrEEn MoJo fo the grow!!

-and- the NEW Space!!

Thanx man, I'll try to be as informational, as possible as you see.

Sounds like some nice strains to break the place in with.

I had to pop something, I was going crazy with no girls to tend. I went with a few fem. so I wouldn't have to deal with the males till I have the space made up, But it turns the PNWs are REG so much for that , lol.

Beans are all scored, and dropped into 30mls of distilled water with a single drop of peroxide per bowl. Everything all labeled, categorized and carded on the calendar.

View attachment image.jpg

[off-topic-ish]
Will you be updating the original (idea) thread or creating a new thread on the build out?
I am VERY interested to watch/learn your progress dealing with that much/type of space.

[off-topic-ish]
Will you be updating the original (idea) thread or creating a new thread on the build out?
I am VERY interested to watch/learn your progress dealing with that much/type of space.

I will be updating my build out as we go, I'll try and do tutorials on the electrical running especially seeing as this will help people understand electrical distribution.

I went and took more measurements I'll be posting up too.

Just figured a bean handling lesson might help people too as well as insight to my methods.

I will be following this for sure. I wanna see how the cabin fever seeds do I'm waiting for freaks other strains to be back into stalk.
I will be following Green mojo lyfespan

I will be following this for sure. I wanna see how the cabin fever seeds do I'm waiting for freaks other strains to be back into stalk.
I will be following Green mojo lyfespan

Thank you sir, btw I think you might be waiting sometime for freak to drop more seeds, but that's just the grapevines noise.

Ya had me at Satori Haze!!!! Greenest of mojo for you new digs.

<---

<----

pokes ya in the ribs while I peek over yer shoulder... was in them cups mate? sand, perlite and wood chips? :giggle: with MG :rofl:

living here too? (maybe too personal, feel free to ignore)
Hope that's going well too.

<---

<----

pokes ya in the ribs while I peek over yer shoulder... was in them cups mate? sand, perlite and wood chips? :giggle: with MG :rofl:

living here too? (maybe too personal, feel free to ignore)
Hope that's going well too.

Omg, MG I wouldn't use on my lawn.

I have been a lil busy, hence the midnight gardening. But here are some pix of the next step after seeing tails on my seeds.

View attachment image.jpg

Girls all went into their cups of HF&LW 4:1, a little great white and were watered with the same water they were soaking in.

All medias used were acclimated, so no possibly temp shock.

I have mixed up their water consisting of rapid root, yucca, kelp, and humic acid. And will water when I see the moisture dissipate, they will be feed from here on out.

Have you used those cups before? I was always told not to use see threw cups cause light will kill the root. I'm sure you know that just wondering that's all.

Green mojo

Latest posts

Back