First grow with easy ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecstaticM

Reaction score
I started this grow 3 weeks ago with one and two more germinated a week later. I suddenly realized that I should start a journal. This is a closet grow, risky because this house is not welcoming of this type of activity. And I am without smell, ridiculous! In two days I will have a cure for the odor that is sure to work, keep posted and I will give all of the details on this device.

I am using an 11" planting container, Miracle Grow organic soil, Fox Farm nutrients, Love and Care.

I want to add nutrients, but not until next week. What do you think?

IMG_0161[1].JPG

I think you should be sure you realize all the risks you are putting not only yourself, but all in the house in. IF the house isn't yours, if there's a chance it could ruin someone's life besides your own...DON'T DO IT, man! Risking your own freedom is cool, knowing the risk is cool as well...being thrown in jail because another hid the fact...not cool.

Other than that, I'd get the plants in separate containers. What are you using for lights?

I'm not sure why you mention the risks involved in a community like this. I understand the legal risk for myself, but why do you mention others? I understand that house mates would be upset with me and could call the police, but it might mean that I would have to move out rather quickly. I have spent almost 4 months of heavy research this matter, now I feel comfortable enough with the process and the odor involved to start this on my own. To neutralize the odor for now, I have a full block of Ona gel now. Search for this product and tell me what you think, this is the package that I am expecting in the post in 2 days as a cure all. 'LOWRYDER DELUXE SOIL VERSION' If you would like to buy one, let me know so I can get credit for sending you there, I think it's a wonderful product.

To neutralize the odor for now, I have a new block of Ona gel now. Search for this product and tell me what you think, this is the package that I am expecting in the post in 2 days as a cure all. 'LOWRYDER DELUXE SOIL VERSION' If you would like to buy one, let me know so I can get credit for sending you there, I think it's a wonderful product. I really am trying to be stealth with my grow. For the light I have a reflector with a 120V 6500k bulb setting 6" above for the veg, was higher but these girls grew faster than expected.

container is to small to house 3 auto rootzones

If you are growing illegally with others living in the house, they too are at risk of being arrested, even if they have no idea. You are putting others at risk without their knowledge, this is why I mentioned the others.

thanks for clearing that up. Like I said, I'm trying to go completely stealth.

Good luck, I'd rather not help someone who is risking others...bad karma imho

As others have mentioned, you are putting the freedom of the others that live with you at risk. this is bad bad mojo. In addition, it is virtually impossible to keep a grow secret from other house members. The only responsible thing to do it to wait until you have your own place to grow.

As a side note, 3 plants in the same pot is absolutely not going to work.

The Hemp Goddess said:
As others have mentioned, you are putting the freedom of the others that live with you at risk. this is bad bad mojo. In addition, it is virtually impossible to keep a grow secret from other house members. The only responsible thing to do it to wait until you have your own place to grow.

As a side note, 3 plants in the same pot is absolutely not going to work.
Thank you for your words goddess, apparently this is something I didn't think through as much as I thought. Multiple people telling me that this is a poor judgement says so much to me. I apologize for being so hostile Roddy, omnipotence is quite a deceiver.

What I am surprised of is the honesty of this community, and am quite thankful of.

All good, my friend and glad you gave this more thought! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back