first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peters professional all purpose plant food (is this good or bad)

my grow room opinions i no its hard to give a opinions on that but ill invest in a digital camera when they get bigger

ive took mutt's and brothers grunts knowledge and used it i keeply took out the halogen light for now and i bought 75watt fluros. and i already have a 45-watt fluros. im goin to introduce to halogen when the plants get bigger maybe??or i mite jus get a hps or mh light (do they put off alota heat cuz the halogen dried my soil so fast thats why they arent growing fast!! well im so exicited bout this grow please ill take all opinions to the max!?!!?!

yup get rid of that halogen. i think thats where you might be having your problems. i dont think you will get as much heat from a hps. either that or just add more cfls. you grow blueberry buds from the strain called bluberry. check out this site for a bunch of strains. www.seedboutique.com

and about wat strain are my plants im pretty sure there indica cuz there short fat leaves and a darker green (can seeds be delieverd to the us)??

it depends. sometimes a plant will start to flower on its own when in veg. my last grow i had my lights on 24/7 and at about 30 days a few of them began to flower. the only way to tell a male from a female is balls and hairs. the male plant will get these balls and the female will get hairs and a hermie will have both. i'll see if i can find a pic for ya.

well i gotta make some adjustments to the fluros. and adjust the drainage then mist them and ima go to bed talk to u tommorow grunt

here are a few pics of a male and female. this is what you are looking for. hope this helps ya.

male-number-2.jpg

preflowers1.jpg

today my plants have grown some and there getting kinda flimsy so i moved the light down them and turned on the fan i mite put more soil i there to give um support

you can get that florou a few inches away from the plant. The fan will help put microscopic tears in the stem. the plant will heal and make the plant stronger which means better buds.

Insidesun.com has a 250 watt HPS for 75 bucks. ;)

http://www.e-conolight.com/Product/EFamily.asp has 150 watt flood HPS cheap. but you have to gut it and turn it into a remote ballast if in a cab. If you are not knowledgable with wiring then go with insidesun.com. Stoney bud has ordered two from them and loves there products.

but to do a temp solution to lighting. head on down to wal-mart and pick up some compact florous they screw into a regular lamp, they even have a 4-bulb fixture for 4 bucks, just gota slap a chord on it. (I just bought an extension chord and hack the socket end off and wired her up, there rated high enough.) there cheap and will help. PM me if you want some directions on it.
you aiming for 3,000 lumens per sq.ft.

Damn dude, sorry to hear. just keep that florou as close as you can.

ima jus order a hps light bulb 250-watt and jus put it in the light fixture i got now

won't work man. sorry. halogen bulb for halogen fixture. HPS bulb for HPS fixture. unless you get a special bulb called a conversion bulb. which they don't make one from HPS to halogen.

indochoker said:
will it not screw into regular lamp socket
Yes, it will. Then it will blow up and burn your house down.

You have to use a ballest that is make for that type of light. Period. There is no way to mickey mouse it.

If you want to grow weed indoors, you're going to have to spend some money.

Please, don't kill yourself trying to get around what's necessary.

Ask before you buy man. A lot of people here really know what they're talking about.

Choking to death in a fire is not the way to start growing pot. For you or the other people who share your building.

i jus transplanted one of my plants and the stemm broke but theres still bout inch left of stem cuz i save it

my plants leaves have like white lines or circles wat is thsi from

Latest posts

Back