first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indochoker

Reaction score
my plants are bout one week into vegg. there nice and big ver green and use 24/24 light wit a 100 watt. halogen and a 45wat flurosent water um bout ounce or twice daily water fertlizer mix how long will it take for them to go into flowering

whats up indochoker. what strain are your plants? you should give a list of everything you are doing and giving to your plants to be better helped.

they are slowing down in growth i think im fertilizing them too much i water them twice daily water n peters professional all purpose plant food any idea wit the water cycle and fert.

i dont really no i jus pop them outa qp i bought they look like hybrid

indochoker said:
they are slowing down in growth i think im fertilizing them too much i water them twice daily water n peters professional all purpose plant food any idea wit the water cycle and fert.
what size pots do you have them in? i think you are over wartering. how hot is it in your room? you shouldnt have to water them 2 times a day. do you have any pictures?

about a three gallon pot and its usally about 70 to 75 degrees no i dont have any pics

Why are you using a Halogen? Either get more florous or go here for a cheap HID. (HPS-high pressure sodium- or MH-metal halide-)It also sounds like its getting rootbound. slowed growth and needs tons of watering is def. signs of rootbound. For every 1' of top growth you need at least 1 gallon of pot size. You should be in a 5 gallon pot before flower stage.

edit:
You have a ways to go before you start flower. (*unless you have a lowryder strain or something)

and im growing them in my closet my parents no and everything so its pretty cool ive gotten really close wit my plants and i have a question wit the lighting for fastest growth through vegg.

i need the most help i can get my dad is helpin me and hes experienced grower but i could use everybodys opinion

the halogen light is not what you want for your grow. try and get some more cfl lights to put in there or a hps. about how tall are they? to me you are over wartering. i have my plants in 3 gallon pots and i warter them 2 times a week maybe 3.

A rule of thumb when watering is to put you finger about 2-3" into the soil. if its dry then water. Also make sure your pot has good drainage out of the bottom.

Mutt said:
A rule of thumb when watering is to put you finger about 2-3" into the soil. if its dry then water. Also make sure your pot has good drainage out of the bottom.
listen to Mutt. he knows his shit.

there about 1 inch tall and growing there second set of leaves the first leaves are very big and green

i was wondering if yall could bring some friends to help me out on here too yall are really helping me out thanx like i sed this is my first grow its its gunna be tough for me understand wat my babies need

I guess B. Grunt and I have been tag teaming this problem. He knows his shit too.

I'll give you a rundown as your flowering question never got answered.

You should start to flower when alternating nodes appear. (I have had a bagseed once that never really alternate which was wierd). So I started it at 1.5 months. To start flowering switch to 12 hours on and 12 hours off lighting schedule. Get a timer, there cannot be any interuption of its dark schedule. If you do, this will hurt yeild and potency. This will get smelly, so consider ways to keep odor under control. Even if your parents are cool with it wait until the house starts gettin that dank smell. They'll change there minds quick.
Read up in the links in my sig. lots of useful info there. Listen to B. Grunt and other members that have been around for a while. Lots of smart people around here.

thanx mutt ill ty n get some pics of the plants and my grow room set up

another thing its kinda a rumor i heard can u mix xanax bars crushed up into powder in to the soil and the plant soak up the bars into the roots when waterd and make it more potent

Most of the stuff you "hear" is going to be bullshit. This site will clear up a lot of myths. I have heard of birth control pills being used, but I won't try it though. That I don't think is **, but it is still putting hormones and stuff into the bud. So thats why I won't do it.
there is a grow guide link in my sig. I have read my grow guides (I have about 10 complete guides and tons of links) over and over and over and still read them. I always find something that I have forgotten or a new way to do something. That is the most important thing you can get.

Also get a PH test kit or meter. That is the most important information when a problem arises. you can get the test strips at wal-marts aquarium section. The meter you can find at home depot or lowes.

Good luck with your grow. and remember let the plant talk to you. It will let you know when there is a problem.

wat a good online head shop to buy bongs n stuff from that delievers in the u.s and is safe

indochoker said:
how do u grow blueberry buds

well, there are tons of strains, growing weed is growing weed. (except autoflowering strains.
Check out seedboutique dot com.

Latest posts

Back