first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

i just have a couple of questions the floresent light i am using gets really hot is that a problem how long does it take for the seeds to sprout after you plant germinated seeds how do you keep your area humid can i just spray it with water every once in a while and a tip i just picked up i read that if you do the paper towel germination with tea it speeds up the germination time and i put half my seeds in tea and half in water and the ones in tea germinated double the speed as the water so now i guess i well water my plants with tea haha oh yea and the tea ingreadiants or secret is you make a cup with a packet of tea empty or drink the tea and use the same bag again then soak a paper towel in the tea and put the seeds in the paper towel place it in a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap and put it in a fridge for a day then take it out and just leave it in a area about room temp. i found that works well hope i was some help but more importantly could you help me out thanks

How hot is hot? Is it a cool white or soft white florou. Is it compact or spiral florou or tube. Sorry to ask so many questions with a question, but it does depend.

well after like a minute it gets to hot to hold and its a black light floresent light and its compact

all right but do you think its to hot like should i have it 3 inches away from the plant or the regular 2? and again how long does it take for the seeds to sprout? thanks

I cant really tell how far you want the light from your plant without really knowing what the light is but if it is hot like u said you should feel above the plant and have the light high enough for it to just feel warm enough to not burn the leaves. But florescents need to be close to get the light to the plant good. So i would just spend about 10 bucks and get a new florecent.

Latest posts

Back