First Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truthxpride

Reaction score
I have always pondered the thought of creating a harvest or some size. MJ is too expensive if you ask me so why not do it yourself. I'm working with certain handicaps in this entire project, but i plan to work with what i have till my babies are completely dead.

I know it's a little early to be starting a harvest overall intended for outside when we are at the begining of April, but i couldn't wait any longer. My nursery told me that he the last threat of frost is on the 21'st of may.

So i had 4 seeds germinating and it turned out exactly how i called it: 3 out of the 4 cracked open.

Now, this is basically only a little experiment to prepare me for when the weather outside gets nice. I have 3 bagseeds and no store bought soil. Is it possible to get a mesh screen and filter out the best earth soil sample i can get?
what if i just dug up a section outside where i plan to grow and filled it back in loosly?(filtered not new soil)

Pictures will come soon. Not sure if i have a good enough spot in my room to hide from mom, but i'm almost willing to try them in my tv cab.

so here is the first set of pictures from my grow. I was wondering if the plant is alright because the first two leaves are now standing almost verticle. well, here you can see for your self.

IMG_6317.JPG

IMG_6318.JPG

Nice looking seedling truth, keep us updated. ;)

I have the same thing happening to my plant, the first set of leaves are vertical. I'm not sure what it's try'n to do, all we can do is give it water and sum TLC! Nice seedling by the way, They look healthy. What type of lights are u using, if you haven't told us already?
truthxpride said:
so here is the first set of pictures from my grow. I was wondering if the plant is alright because the first two leaves are now standing almost verticle. well, here you can see for your self.

your babies look great. they are pointing up like that because they love the light. nothing to worry about.

awesome awesome. Well my lighting "system" consists of a 60w desk lamp in a sort of dresser size cabinet shelf. I can't keep it in there forever. My options after it out grows the shelf are to put it outside. Will that kill them? And is it possible to train this plant to be tiny.

one last thing: water every 2-4 days?

From wat I have gathered I'm gona be triming alot and using LST Low Stress Training, U can find a thread dedicated to showing the different methods of training ur MJ plant. But then again thats just me, correct me if I'm wrong .

truthxpride said:
awesome awesome. Well my lighting "system" consists of a 60w desk lamp in a sort of dresser size cabinet shelf. I can't keep it in there forever. My options after it out grows the shelf are to put it outside. Will that kill them? And is it possible to train this plant to be tiny.

one last thing: water every 2-4 days?
Whats up truthxpride. Yes you can move your plants outside but you will have to bring them out for a few hours at a time at first so they can get use to the change of weather. Yes there are ways of keeping your plants small. You can top them or as AZshwagg said you can LST low stress train them. Your watering sounds about right.

Well i had to come to a reasonable conclusion last night. Last night i ended my sprouts life. It was really causing problems especially since i don't have my own place. I would have liked to have nurse it until the weather is better, but not right now. Too early. I'll be back..just none of the indo

Hey TxP that's a real bummer but ya got to do what ya got to do. Hope you can get an outdoor grow going for yourself when the weather gets nice.

that sucks :( i had to do that once...i felt pretty shitty...but when the time is right you can do it ;)

Latest posts

Back