First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man TBG if Tukeyneck looks anything like his avatar those might be the only ladies he sees in a while...LOL....J/K Turkey....I hope all your babes become lovely ladies as well...Good Luck and GG

Lookin good TN.
But.....
How far do you have the HID away from your plants? There node spacing is pretty far apart. looks like a little excessive stretching is happening. Sorta like there looking for the light. Not a flowering stretch. IMHO

I know 24" is way too high for a 400W.

Here is a chart that lets you know what ht. is best but does not take in account heat. I know HPS distances well, but not MH. a rule of thumb is to put your hand where the top of the plant is at. If it gets hot then your too close.
but use the chart as a guidline.

edit: after looking at the chart between 8-12 inches dependant on heat.

MH-Distance-to-plant-light-chart.jpg

Whats up TURKEYNECK. She is looking great. Did you ever figure out what was causing the color problems on the leaves?

Thanks Brotha'...I gave her epsom salt (1 tsp per gal) for over a week now and havent seen a difference. It's really bushy but looks scary. haha

Is that it in the pic?..looks relatively healthy to me.

nah hick..she is very healthy. I'll post a picture of the sick lady later today.

Alright guys...My camera is crap but I took a couple of bud shots for the sake of finishing this journal...Thanks to those who helped me (you know who you are) I am in week five of flower and they're frosted over, stinky, and nice and tight....I assume they'll really fatten up during the next couple of weeks.

week5.gif

week5two.gif

Whats up TURKEYNECK. May i say those are some nice looking buds man. Yup they will fatten up a bit over the next few weeks for sure. Be sure to keep us posted with pics. :D

ALL DONE...As you can see from this thread Ive learned ALOT and Lookin' forward to next "season";)

bud.gif

TURKEYNECK said:
ALL DONE...As you can see from this thread Ive learned ALOT and Lookin' forward to next "season";)
Congrats on the harvest TURKEYNECK. May i say the buds look great and i bet they smoke even better. You did one hell of a job on this grow and i look foward to your next one. Enjoy the harvest man you deserve it. ;)

TURKEYNECK said:
Hey, Neckman. You done real good bubba. Those buds are nice looking. They appear to be skunkish. I hope it's a good smoke for you. Best of luck for bigger and better buds each grow, season after season. :cool:

Latest posts

Back