First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grower13 said:
:bong2: I wanna watch
.......:confused2:

Watch6.jpg

Hey all, just a quick update with some new pics :D

Anyone ever hope for some males? I am lol I need some roooooom! As seen in picture 1, once we get rid of the males though I want to get a roation of 9 going as seen in picture 2.

Picture 3 is in the flowering tent on 12/12 of the 2 big girls, which are looking big indeed. Wish I could have not let them stay in veg for so long :( but it couldn't be helped!

All is looking good right now though haven't really had any major problems so far so right now I'm very happy with the way things are going :D

SAM_0297.JPG

SAM_0293.JPG

SAM_0290.JPG

AlkaloidContent said:
LMAO is this what you do all day?
when I'm not sawing legs off walkers or sticking broomsticks through the spokes of wheelchairs. Yea, this is about it..:eek:

Looking great Sparda!

Apparently stealing grandmas shower cap too.....shaaaaammmeeee. lol

AC, did you click the image???... looks like good o' dirt to me..:confused2:

The photo of the older ones ( with 2 plants ) . It has hydroton. You should remove it if you have soil. That is only good for bad fungus.

bho_expertz said:
The photo of the older ones ( with 2 plants ) . It has hydroton. You should remove it if you have soil. That is only good for bad fungus.

:doh:... Did "I" click the image??...:p apparently NOT... the right one at least. :eek:
sorry AC.. I was looking @ the youngsters

Ones on the right look good to me. If it ain't broke don't fix it. If it's all mixed in with the root ball who cares for this grow, don't risk screwing up the roots.
Plants look happy and healthy...that's really all that matters ;)
but I agree ditch the hydroton unless your doing hydro or soilless.

Hick said:
:doh:... Did "I" click the image??...:p apparently NOT... the right one at least. :eek:
sorry AC.. I was looking @ the youngsters

LMAO....nor I... :doh:

Its okay guys trust we have all done this plenty o times. Cheers!

Heya! Yeah the mix which we first bought came with the hydroton pebbles already mixed into it. It hasn't caused any problems but it was only used in those first two, since then we changed the growing medium and mixed it with perlite which is why the medium is different with the babies. We changed just because we didn't like the look of the hydroton pebbles and figured it could actually block root growth into the soil and you all just confirmed it's best not to use it so thanks!

Latest posts

Back