First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your grow turned out great man!! I hope i can follow in your Green footsteps :]

Deathsmile said:
Your grow turned out great man!! I hope i can follow in your Green footsteps :]

Thank you :D green mojo to you!

Hey id get some wire mesh on the fan side of the drying box if your sucking air out otherwise ya may shread ya harvest.
Looking very very good for 1st grow.
Now stop messing get a 600w light and make some hempy buckets and ya on ya way to big harvests.
T4

nice! impressive work my friend u got what it takes lol... what kind of bud was that? the two big plants and how long did u veg those 2 months? close to right? and was it from seed I read u were doing 12 white widow seeds I didn catch the other two... Cant wait to hear how ur bud smokes and I wanna keep watching u grow Good Job Bro

I know this is a late reply, sorry for that but I just came to this thread to find something and seen the replies so I'll reply to them now.

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey id get some wire mesh on the fan side of the drying box if your sucking air out otherwise ya may shread ya harvest.
Looking very very good for 1st grow.
Now stop messing get a 600w light and make some hempy buckets and ya on ya way to big harvests.
T4

The box that we used for drying failed to be honest, it smoked great and gave a really nice high but smell and feel wise not so great lol Next time we're just going to hang it in a closet. Thanks mate, I think we did alright to say we were on a pretty tight budget for that first grow and to be honest they went through quite a lot of stress.

We are going to get a 600w with a cooltube pretty soon, the temp in the tent sometimes reaches upto 90F and thats with just a 400w it doesn't reach that temp very often so it's not too bad but with a 600w I think a cooltube will be needed.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
nice! impressive work my friend u got what it takes lol... what kind of bud was that? the two big plants and how long did u veg those 2 months? close to right? and was it from seed I read u were doing 12 white widow seeds I didn catch the other two... Cant wait to hear how ur bud smokes and I wanna keep watching u grow Good Job Bro

also how much weight did u get dried? thanks bud

Thanks Dr :D the strain was 'Ice' and they were vegged for 2 months. They were grown from seeds and were femanized. We decided to go with fem seeds for the first grow so that we didn't have to worry about males and could just use it to learn the process. The smoke is great and has a really nice high but like I said above we kinda messed up the drying stage and the smell/feel of the bud isn't all that great. From both plants we got a little over 5 ounce dry.

As for the White Widow, it was all kinda messed up really to start with. Without going into too much detail we had to move where the grow was taking place due to unforeseen circumstances and because at that time the 2 main plants were already in flowering and the White Widow were only just starting in veg we had nowhere to put them since we didn't want to just put them into a 12/12 cycle and were sadly left in a room and had to have just normal sunlight through a window until we had a place to put them.

That meant that they became very stretched in the process, however we actually got that problem resolved and now have a box that we built for vegging sitting next to the tent. Since they were so badly stretched and since they were regular seeds only 5 out of the 12 made it which in a way is a good thing even though it was a waste but I wouldn't really want to have more than 5 growing in the tent, there just wouldnt be enough room really.

I took a few pictures of them, aswell as a clone from each of the 2 Ice plants which are sitting in the vegging box which still needs a little work doing to it. The light in the vegging box is actually closer to the plants than in the picture, the light was just raised a bit while we were doing something in there.

3/5 have been fimmed because I wanted to have a go at it after reading T4's GJ lol we left 2 of them as normal so we could see the difference.

They are on 6th week of flowering.

SAM_0424.JPG

SAM_0426.JPG

SAM_0427.JPG

SAM_0428.JPG

They are awesome for a 1st grow Sparda for next grow ya wont need a cooltube as its effing freezing this time of year dude.
T4

For sure, PlanB. Great harvest i thought you were an old hand at this, great 1st time. With the 400/600 together you should do really well. I'm going to end up with a similar setup.:) :icon_smile:

Looking pretty good. I love some WW. If you can hold out on letting at least one of them go a full 10 weeks...whoa buddy watch out!

Most excellent first grow Sparda -- I just hope mine looks near as nice near the end -- well done!

Thank you all very much =) much appreciated!

We did let the WW go all the way they were harvested today which was a little over 10th week of flowering and we got a lot more than what we were expecting lol.

58.17 ounce wet weight from the 5 plants which I think is pretty good to say that they were badly stressed for the most part of veg and seriously stretched lol.

Took the two of us like 4 n half hours to do it all from start to finish and they were so damn sticky and smelly haha, fingers are killing me now though.

What do you guys think about letting them dry in those draws though? Do you think it will be alright or do you think it just won't work?

IMG_0066.JPG

Latest posts

Back