First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all just another quick update with some new pics :D the 2 girls in the flowering tent are starting to smell real nice now haha can see them starting to flower now too. Not much has really changed with the babies, so just posting the pics of the 2 girls in the flowering tent!

:48:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Thanks kytsam!

I'll be taking some more pictures tonight of both the 2 in flowering and the 13 in veg. I haven't seen them for a few days :D can't wait to see them.

Hey all, just an update with some pics.

The first pic is of the ones in veg, the ones at the bottom of the pic making everything look messy are going to be put into the flowering tent soon. They have alternating nodes now so will be put into the flowering tent which will free up some room in the vegging room.

The other pics are of the 2 which have been in the flowering tent for 16 days now and they look to be doing really well :D

SAM_0338.JPG

SAM_0339.JPG

SAM_0340.JPG

SAM_0342.JPG

SAM_0344.JPG

SAM_0346.JPG

Thanks BHO :)

All together now :D took them all out while the lights were shining to get a picture of them all together! Then a pic of one of the big girls in flowering, then a pic just for a laugh lol I wonder what someone used to do for a living :holysheep:!

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

Just incase people were getting paranoid, no I didn't used to work for the Police lol one of my friends collects that kinda stuff and thought it would have made for a funny picture :p

Due to unforseen problems with work all of the babies in veg might have to be taken out into the forest (I live in Nottingham so I have access to Nottingham Forest - plenty of hiding places haha) as things have happend which might cause us to be unable to finish them which makes me sad :( as growing outdoors in the UK can work, but as the weather is so lame it makes it kinda hard to do it.

But we are finishing the 2 which are in flowering and I'm still hoping that work picks back up so that we don't have to move the babies.

So here are some pics of the 2 in flowering @ 5 weeks!

SAM_0356.JPG

SAM_0357.JPG

SAM_0358.JPG

SAM_0359.JPG

SAM_0360.JPG

SAM_0361.JPG

SAM_0362.JPG

I am just glad to know someone that can plant Cannabis in Nottingham Forest. Very cool.

Rosebud said:
I am just glad to know someone that can plant Cannabis in Nottingham Forest. Very cool.

I think it's what Robin Hood would have wanted!

Robin Hood ===>:48:<=== Sheriff of Nottingham

Things could have been so much more peaceful! Lol.

I think it's what Robin Hood would have wanted too lol ...good luck with everything, hope whatever you end up doing it works out

Thanks Burner, I'm still hoping things pick back up but it's not looking very good atm.

Hey there Sparda those plants are looking very good congrats fella.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey there Sparda those plants are looking very good congrats fella.
T4

Thanks T4 :) I'm very happy with them to be honest! A lot of mistakes have been made throughout the grow but it's our first ever attempt so a lot of things have been learned where we can improve for the next time and a lot of things have been learned from this forum. There is such a huge amount of great information from good and experienced people here and I'm very grateful for all the help that this forum has given me.

Here are a few pics, @ week 7 of flowering, with a few pics using my new toy aswell! :D

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Looking good, my friend! Might need a few more weeks...they should really bulk up during this period!! :) Gonna make for a very happy harvest, I would bet!

Roddy said:
Looking good, my friend! Might need a few more weeks...they should really bulk up during this period!! :) Gonna make for a very happy harvest, I would bet!

Thanks Roddy! Yeah I was thinking 2-3 more weeks myself :woohoo: can't wait!

8 weeks of flowering, to celebrate I snipped of one of the smaller buds yesterday to quick dry and see what it's like. I put it in a brown envelope and placed it ontop of my computer until just now :D just smoked it and it's a little harsh which is to be expected given the way it's been quick dried but I'm very happy with the high effect :woohoo:

stay strong man ive seen alot of people EDITup a gooo crop by cuttuin ealry lookin good

hollywood52 said:
stay strong man ive seen alot of people EDITup a gooo crop by cuttuin ealry lookin good

Yeah we didn't want to rush into it so we left it another week until today which was the 9th week of flowering.

But now it's done, our first grow is almost finished just got to wait for it to dry now and then cure it. We got quite a bit more than what we were expecting with it being our first ever attempt so were very happy with how it all went.

Took us quite awhile to harvist it though with it being the first time and all but we sat there and got it all done :D

Wet weight came in at 663 grams in total from both of the plants with using a 400w HPS I think next time we're going to step it up to the 600w though.

Took a few pics to share with you all.

I very much appreciate all of the help from you guys/girls throughout our first grow, so glad I found this forum hah.

:48:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Nice! Looks like a great smoke. There is nothing like your own!

The Hemp Goddess said:
Nice! Looks like a great smoke. There is nothing like your own!

Thanks THG! The buds are all very dense so we're very happy with how it all turned out. Yeah I can't wait till it's dry and I can have that first joint haha :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back