first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridaboy67

Reaction score
Hello everybody!This is my first grow,and I have a very small box.(11in. wide+9in. deep+3 1/2 feet tall)I have two swag plants.I have two 30 watt cfls that give 3500 lumens but when I solve my ventalation problem i will put my 150 cfl that will bump it up to 5700 lumens.I will have pics. soon so if you have any imput fell free....THANKS:rolleyes:

Alright. Sounds like you need to be creative. With such a small space I am thinking you just want to flower the best looking plant you come up with. Hey, that 3 1/2 feet tall... is that total? Light fixture incuded? If you got a small light you are talking 3 feet... with a pot of any decent size you are talking 2 feet. Man, learn some tricks. You need to learn pruning and training. But with... Damn... ok I am drunk. If in anyway you could get a lil bit bigger it would be great. If not, good luck. Hope you get something. I have to keep in mind that this plant will live through a great bit of abuse. Do what you can.

what caind of CFL do u use "150 CFL" and give you only 1200 lumes ??

my 26 watt cfls are 3200 lumens together.the 150 watt cfl gives 2700 lumens.i am going to get another box to flower in this is just my veg box...thanks :joint4:

thats cool but man 150 watt and only 2700 lumes ??
i bought 42 watt CFL and i got 2700 lumes

150 watt "equivalant" probably only 32 watts or something like that.

brouli said:
thats cool but man 150 watt and only 2700 lumes ??
i bought 42 watt CFL and i got 2700 lumes

the 150 watt has a 2400k...what are your 42 watt cfl's ratings?if ther 2400k then im going to get some...but thats about as good as i could get with the money i had...but thanks 4 the imput

my babies are doing great!!!they are about 1 and a 1/2 week old...pics comin soon

wainting on those picture FLBOY

my little girls are doing so good!!!:D I started "LST" today!Im planing to start 12/12 in 4 days to a week depending on how they look im planing to use 6 150 cfl's at 2700 k and 2600 lumens,and 4 flor. tubes...(dont know the lumens yet):ccc:

Hey Florida, do you have any info on the bulbs you are using? I'm interested in the 2700k bulbs. What brand are they, where do you buy them, how much, etc. If you have a link or something that would be awesome. Thanks.

theyorker said:
Hey Florida, do you have any info on the bulbs you are using? I'm interested in the 2700k bulbs. What brand are they, where do you buy them, how much, etc. If you have a link or something that would be awesome. Thanks.

they are howord johnson,2700 loumens,150 watts but only uses 42 watts,has 12,000 hours lifetime,and is 2700 k rating...i got mine from wal mart and ther about $8 bucks.:bong1:

Man this babies are doing great!!!! I have know moved them to a bigger box but i haven't had the chance to get the messurements...I had them under 18/6 for four 4 days and now they have been under 12/12 for 3 days...yesterday I transplaneted them into there own tree gal. pots.They wher root bound really really bad and I lost a lot of roots...But they are looking great.I thought I was going to wake up to a couple of dead plants.They seem to be girls but im not sure.Any advice?Thanks and im working on pics!:2940th_rasta:

cant really give any advice out of the norm.... dont overwater, dont burn with lights, etc, but if the plants are already this far perhaps you had these basics covered. some pics would really help with any advice you're looking for....

any signs of nute burning or anything? are you using nutes at all? what kinda soil..? we need some more details!

Myster.Y said:
cant really give any advice out of the norm.... dont overwater, dont burn with lights, etc, but if the plants are already this far perhaps you had these basics covered. some pics would really help with any advice you're looking for....

any signs of nute burning or anything? are you using nutes at all? what kinda soil..? we need some more details!

One of the top leaves got a little burnt (from a light) right after i transplanted them...but i think i cuaght it in time...not using any nutes but have some mircale grow nutes(it says to add a teaspoon per gal.)but im thinking about using it.im using mircale grow poting soil that feeds for tree mounths.first mounth i was just using back yard soil but it work..(thank god) Any advice on taking any clones? Should i? im tring to get pictures but i have a camera.thanks 4 the imput!:bong:

I have now put 6 cfl's.1 100 watt and 5 20 watt cfl's at the 2500 k rating.they are both femals and are great should have pics late tonight or in the morning :fly:

Latest posts

Back