First Guerilla Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuerillaStyle

Weed Seed
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm new as a member but I've been here quite a bit for info in the past. My interest finally peaked when I learned a friend had some seeds, and I set out to make the growing happen. Didn't wanna risk indoors (college student living with the rents) so I decided I'd look for a nice spot in the woods. Ran on a fire trail and after investigating some potential discrete clearings I settled for a massive clearing made nearly impenetrable by thickets. My friend and I fought our way in, leaving as little trace as possible, and settled on a spot most of the way in the clearing. It isn't really a clearing as it's completely overgrown, but there's a nice break in the trees which should allow a solid 6 hours of direct light. We cleared out a spot between two bushes, and planted four seeds in a patch of loosened soil, with some potting soil mixed in about 1:1. Planning to go back and cut back some surrounding bushes to allow more light.
My main concern at the moment is the lack of germination (we just threw dry seeds in the ground and watered it, though it had been raining the past two days so the ground was soaked... I'm really relying on the seeds to live up to their nickname "weed." They are pretty resilient, no? Any opinions would be appreciated.
I'm planning on checking on it just about daily when I go for my run. I've never met anyone non-chill on this trail before. (The only people I have ever met on it were rolling a blunt haha)

:ciao: :welcome:
(pulling up a chair) :watchplant:
:48:
what's your major?

Good luck... I planted small plants from bag seed for my outdoor grow...hope your seeds successfully germinate....

I appreciate the support guys
Yeah so I'm a mechanical engineering major...I guess I could build a rainwater catching system if I wanted haha
I'm really psyched for this cus the spot I'm working with is so epically perfect looking. Wasn't planning on it at first but I think I'll try and get some pics for ya. Going for a run tomorrow so I think I'll stop by and see if any sprouted...prob a day or two too early but it's been wet as **** here so maybe just maybe...
Good luck to my growmates!

it should grow just fine the only thing that ur gonna have to worry about the most is other ppl ripping ur plants during flowering stage be very alert.

No matter how impeneratable you may think this spot is it's not rabbit proof.
Make yourself a simple chicken wire box to cover your seedlings or they will become bunny munchies.

Engineering, right on!
whoa! just now had an earthquake...
thats got my blood going..
but yeah, I'm getting into some autoCAD this fall and wana do some kinda engineering but I haven't decided what kind yet.. (although i do hear electrical makes the big bucks).

Hey all, so I've been checking the spot during my daily run, giving water when I can, but it's been almost a week and I still see just dirt...except for one possible sprout - it's hard to tell if it's just a weed. The other three seeds def haven't produced sprouts yet tho. :( I'll keep trying to provide water as much as I can over the next week, and hopefully more will happen and the one sprout will turn out to be a friend. Got my fingers crossed...

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's filled with information that will help you along the way. It's also filled with members from all over the world that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible.

I wish you the best of luck with the seeds. Hopefully you get a sprout or two. If not, you may want to try germinating the seeds before you plant them outdoors. That will probably help. Just my thoughts. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

yeah good luck on the grow my friend..I too start my seedlings befor placeing outside..That way i know where they are..and as the other member sugessted get some chicken wire cage of some sort to prtect them from critters..take and be safe:bolt::bong:

I love gorilla.. So you might have one possible, sounds good. Hay, good news is you can always plant moor seeds and if nothing sprouts you did not spend much $.

Latest posts

Back