First Harvest day !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First grow, watched YouTube, used fox farm nutrients, and black strap molasses ,
Seeds were autos from fast buds, OG Skunk and big bud and a freebie kiwi x kiwi from automatically delicious. Doing a wet trim, then placing trimmed buds inside of a hanging dry rack.
3F361C3B-BA61-4F38-8E96-8907485442AA.jpeg
D1B0570F-06B3-4FEA-9546-EFBF446C0A1B.jpeg

044EA16B-80B7-4CCF-BD87-2B064602A5DB.jpeg

Congratulations!

enjoy that harvest!

nothing like partaking of the fruits of one’s own labor

what do the aromas smell like?
Thank you, The big bud og smells like a sweet tootsie roll, with a hint of gassy odor, the kiwi... OMG it smells the best, smells exactly as the name says, kiwi with added skunky flavor, and the OG skunk smells the dankest, no sweetness, more of a gassy , earthy, skunky smell.

Great job on your harvest. Your buds look great. Are you hang drying or using a rack? Also interested like Big on what it smells like. Thats actually my favorite part. Good luck on your dry and cure and let us know when you try a little sample 😊
Thank you for all the good luck, I’m currently using a dry rack keeping humidity around 60, and heat around 60-65, I’m hoping for a 7-8 day dry but I won’t stress if it’s longer the buds are pretty fat so that’s expected. The smells are amazing, Big bud smells like a sweet tootsie roll, kiwi smells just like kiwis with gassy aroma, skunk smells stinky just like a dirty skunk, very earthy, gassy and skunky.

Latest posts

Back