First Hydro Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilweed

Reaction score
This will be an apartment grow (probibly in a walk in closet) I have never done any sort of indoor growing before, but have read grow guides and have had succesful outdoor grows. Here are my questions:
1) I do not trust the pots to support a large plant, are these pot sizes big enough? http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=2.
2) And can I start my seedlings in soil or do I have to use rockwool?
Thanks!

Devilweed said:
This will be an apartment grow (probibly in a walk in closet) I have never done any sort of indoor growing before, but have read grow guides and have had succesful outdoor grows. Here are my questions:
1) I do not trust the pots to support a large plant, are these pot sizes big enough? http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=2.
2) And can I start my seedlings in soil or do I have to use rockwool?
Thanks!
1.they will be fine
2.you will have to start them in rock wool..just ph the water at 5.5 and soak the cubes before use..3-12 hours.

yeah dood. the roots will come out the bottom of the basket. it really dosent matter what size the basket is, just as long as it supports the plant. i usually germinate in those taco bell brown napkins, and when the root starts coming out, i position the seedling in the growing medium and turn the lights on. thats how ive alwayz grow hydro... keep us informed.

Cool thanks a lot. Unfortunatly for me I got a major setback. I was suppose to have it going by now, but I got pushed back for a while. I'll let yall know in a month or so when It gets going. I have all my lights here too!
Starting with duel Spectrum low heat lights, (that Im looking at) Then I am really not sure if for flowering I should switch to HPS or MH lights, for a higher yeild. Oh well I have time.

Latest posts

Back