first hydro set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gimme 10 mins i edit in some picas

ya man i'm not worried i nvr even sent any complaint emails or any thing i know whats going on ;) have 14 clones of all 4 killed all the clones of the males (still trying to get some pollen as well so :p ) also took 3 big cuts of one of the satori right as the pistols came out trying to get them rooted atm as well the others are all extremly well rooted in cups as i killed the males I got to see just how well the root systems were doing as it was a good 10 clones i think i killed or close to it and all had already filled the cups they are in with roots

so the tent is a mess with the 5 dirt and 4 dro plant the hydros are already turning to flowers things are loving the nutes. a few are as big as a full grown dirt and they have not even stretched yet

the dirts are real big buds were o/d moved in under the 1600w i think the xtra 600 made them blow up tbh. because they are teh same strain as teh 10z i just harvested and these buds are 2x as dense no doubt

The Control Bucket Pump DIED with full pots lol, i have monitored every feeding of this as i am new and really nn added ** like this. I was warned by Cubby so kept a real good monitoring of them. so had to pull the res pump go into the tent with lights out and swap pumps sht shw

then the males that i pulled i killed one. and the other was trimmed of 80% i'd say. growing strong od the one that i did kill I MUST SAY the mix with the bags and layer of perlite is amazing whole bag was full roots grew threw the bag and they are the heavy ones not cheaps. looked very healthy no rot or dicolor thru the whole bag i ripped it all apart and looked at it

DSCF7743.JPG

DSCF7744.JPG

DSCF7748.JPG

DSCF7749.JPG

DSCF7751.JPG

DSCF7752.JPG

DSCF7753.JPG

DSCF7756.JPG

DSCF7761.JPG

DSCF7762.JPG

It looks to me like you got them kids rocking and rolling :D Good work NEWguy :)

yes now i need you brilliant brains to assist me in a real set up as i hate this one. was looking here for parts hxxp://plantlighting.com/store/ebb-flow-hydroponics-systems.html

using totes in 4' 6" x 4' 6" tents i have a 55 gal res and want to use a 1500gph (with a 5 minute fill and 15 minute drain) pump for the res and would need to know where i can get fitting to use totes as pots so i can just have a real set up ;) shoot me any ideas via pm if u dont feel like posting here (was thinking of using all 3/4 hose) for returns and feed lines

But yea Hush between u and Lefty (who I miss :( qq ) things are going great really hoping to catch some of this satori pollen, the male is like pushing 4' i got a few pics gimme a min i upload em of him.. can i just cut em open and take the pollen or it has to naturally drop any idea on that? i should of kept some of there clones

made a 1/2 pound of budder with a half Z and a bag of the crit cheese trim pretty tasty and potent

DSCF7771.JPG

DSCF7774.JPG

e/ nvm i ordered a capp control bucket and +6 add on and a few more 16" ossc fans

e/transplanted 2 of each clone into larger pots of coco and perlite, they were Fullly rooted in straight perlite cups all looked thick mass rooted should be good to go and the other 3 larger 2 of them look to be making a come back maybe not all 3 we'll see..

Drama has struck posted whole story in grow journal but am a bit worried about reveg or herm issues

i am tempted to throw my male back in the tent (3 satori and one dina fem exoudus cheese) and let every thing get seeded lol and just start my High Times 2002 Cup winning Mangos in a brand new tent (would be 3 satori and a cross to the fem exoudus cheese, just to have endless seeds, was gonna just try to catch the pollen but i dont have faith in that

Ok,if you reveg and get nanners - the genetics have the trait. Not the end of the world.
If u want to keep it around- make seed as you said and try the reveg anyway :)

Big roots are needed for a good reveg so don't go chopping up the rootball if u transplant.

I got more to say but it's 430 am

Zzzzzzz

ty TOA

so today i transplanted 2 more minis and 2 of the 3 large fully mature clones took atleast 12-16" tall each so makes up for the 1 male

the male is 4' crazy guy with his uts blowindg evy where

took 4 of the flowers back out about tho chop them any day the male is twice their height

but his nanners are opening so if i breed noiw is the time was thinking of taking one female satori out of stysten and putting them side by side od seeing the are doing extrmly well budding in tent and he seems ready to go

is there an issue of cross pollination bringing a pollinated female back in tent after pollination?

how far are the female plant from finishing? seeds need a while to fully mature

i could cut what is fully flowered now the other 4 are only on week 2 but have good size bud growth

need a good pump to if any one can link me one I had a 400gph and a 120 the 120 died so want to replace it with the 400 and maybe get a 600 for the res seeing i ordered another 6 pot extension i think i may need an 800+ tho

So have received the cap control bucket with timer cam with 2 pumps buckets are not 3gal like the htg are probally only fit 3gal smart bag not the 5gal I used in htgs. And they came with inserts that are just holes in the bottom so may just veg on those then into 5gal smart bags as they are keeping the roots contained and not blocking lines they are however letting roots thru the side.

the satoris and exodus are almost touching the light looking nice on their 2 week of flower nutes added them to the remaining veg nutes and about 10 gal then added new nutes and 30 gallons let it sit phd it and will prob change to new water and just flower when they go threw that

set up the capp set up, ran it off same res runing around 1k ppm 5.6 to soak the median

the cap is much smaller and compact, 2 gal buckets all 1/2" lines ugly so i used 3gal smart pots and may use the capp inserts to make another 6 pots so i'll have a 12 site capp and the 6 site htg but thats a bit off trying to maintain not make more of maintenance setup etc.

clone cuts originally taken are all 6"+ figure i'm gonna flip the 6 biggest so i put them in the capp sytem after another week or two see how big they get, the mothers grew like crazy once in the system hope these do the same then i still have another 6 to refill the HTG sytem one more time with satori in the end will take 3 exodous and around 13-20 satori i think.. loosing count stuffs rocking tho guys ty as always

Latest posts

Back