First indoor grow...first problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
600w is fine as long as it's kept at a good distance 2' or so

Yeah from the beginning ive been using 6 bright white CFLs each at 1750K. What strength should i be starting with using flouros?

Make sure your ph is around 6.5 to 7.0. Also, not sure if you already know this but you want the temps to be no lower then 65 degrees and no higher then 85 degrees. Preferably 75 degrees in my oppinion. And I could be mistaken, but if I were you, id make sure you have constant air flow, such as an osulating(cant spell) fan to keep the air moving and a squriel cage fan leading outside to blow the crusty air out. This could help your prob, but I could be wrong? Hope this helps.

maybe ur plants are just retarded it happens sometimes :) love ur pic btw what size pots are those in ?? in the future use ocean forest soil,from miracle gro soil u need some expirience, when u get anytype of problem u go and check everything over and over again light distance nut strenght. flush would not kill u u know , and i just have to add this as i love what u wrote :)

"Yeah it could have been miracle grow but im not sure. I think it might have been 20-20-20 "

and i think that u may start carrying little more :) Good luck and hope u figure this out .

EsC420PoT said:
Make sure your ph is around 6.5 to 7.0. Also, not sure if you already know this but you want the temps to be no lower then 65 degrees and no higher then 85 degrees. Preferably 75 degrees in my oppinion. And I could be mistaken, but if I were you, id make sure you have constant air flow, such as an osulating(cant spell) fan to keep the air moving and a squriel cage fan leading outside to blow the crusty air out. This could help your prob, but I could be wrong? Hope this helps.

pH should be between 6.3 to 6.8 for soil

Ventilation is not an option, it is as critical as water and light.

legalize_freedom said:
pH should be between 6.3 to 6.8 for soil

Ventilation is not an option, it is as critical as water and light.
ah im all bout hydro, my bad.

Latest posts

Back