first order from attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShOrTbUs

Reaction score
lets hope they arrive safe and in a timely fasion

Seedsman Seeds Northern Lights
Regular Cannabis Seeds - 10 seeds

$33.65

Sativa Seeds Hawaii Maui Waui
Regular Cannabis Seeds - 10 seeds

$32.04

FEMINIZED UFO #1 Reserva Privada OG Kush (free)

FEMINIZED UFO #2 DNA Genetics Seeds Cannalope Kush (free)

Seedsman Seeds White Widow (free)

Nice haul.

What you popping first?

I have never grew any Reserva Privada beans, but sure have looked hard at them. The have some interesting strains

Cool. Thanks for posting. I was looking at Attitude but have not ordered from them yet. If you would, please post shipping times from order to recieveing.

duck - i'm thinking the northern lights first, then the maui waui, then the freebies. i bought reg's just in case i find a really nice male out of the NL or MW. if i do i'm gonna seperate him and store his pollen for possible experiments in the future.

Iams - order date/time Oct 03 2012, 02:35 AM i'll update when the arrive

Hey all, I order from the tude all the time! Takes two weeks for me. Plus the postal service is now posting the track. Also I just popped the reserve Prada og kush I just got, hope its a winner!

Enjoy the trip...it is so fun. This growing and learning stuff.

Rosebud said:
Enjoy the trip...it is so fun. This growing and learning stuff.

indeed, i haven't truly enjoyed anything this much since i started playing hockey when i was 7

ShOrTbUs said:
indeed, i haven't truly enjoyed anything this much since i started playing hockey when i was 7

:yeahthat:

For me it wasn't hockey- it was horseback riding. But I know what you mean. Childlike glee and excitement and fun.

can anyone share any experience with NL or MW?

such as,
roughly how long flowering will take?
if either strain is prone to certain def.?
i know the MW is sativa dominant, does it tend to get really tall really fast? like malawi gold?

seedman seeds says: 8-14 weeks for their NL, thats kinda vague imo

sativa seeds says: 7-8 weeks outdoors and gives no allotted time for an indoor grow...seems a bit short of a flower period. dont sativa's typically take longer then indica's?

i give attitude A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

checked my mailbox today and its here!

monday oct 15th, under 2 weeks for delivery i am extremely happy

wen u popin canalope kush, i got buba 76 and og kush las month popped em both

Thanks for the shipping times report.

They are great. I've made 4 orders over the last 2 years but having problems germinating some seeds from last order. Won't pop at all. (Liberty Haze, AK47 Widow, Ice, etc.) I always get mine within 7 days (East Coast) in perfect packaging.

Any other good seed retailers with single feminized seeds?

Latest posts

Back