First Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesusthug

Reaction score
Whats up everyone. This is my first Outdoor Grow. Second one overall. Im 10 weeks in and out of 3 seedlings was left with 1 female. She is right at 3' tall.
Using FFOF in the soil and Some Bat tea Along with some Blood meal.
Not sure on strain. Got a few seeds from a grower out of town that wasn't sure.

She was X planted into the ground 2 weeks ago out of a 5 gallon bucket.
She's a little wet from a late day misting to help her cool down. I have 4 straight days of plus 100 degree weather/ then about 2 in the upper 90's.:eek:

IMG_20120629_201833.jpg

IMG_20120629_201817.jpg

Nice and healthy and nice and green ;) all the makings to great start to great journey pilgrem wishin yual the luck in the world since it be the only one yual got hope it fills yur pouch friend.

BWD

Green Mojo for your grow:)

I would be hesitate on misting in 100+ temps during the day;) Maybe place newspapers around plant and soak them down, to stop the soil from drying out so fast.:aok:

I get heat waves too outdoor. I dont do anything to them except water alot. I am in pots though, so I dry out quicker than you will in the ground. I have found the heat does not really harm them (I have had up to 110f) with no adverse effects.

Beautiful plant by the way. Good luck to you, gonna follow along with this one.

What they said and I don't think straight water is really bad for them but not great. Are you going for organic. If so you should check out the stickey threads on organic cultivation section. Start with the alfalfa,kelp, and molasses ones. Your ladie looks great anyways. Mojo friend

Thanks for the advice guys. I will utilize!:) hope to be posting another update in a few days. She just survived a really bad hail storm.

Sup guys. This is my 11 week update. Today she is 3' 5". I decided to stretch her out some so I can get some more growth in the middle. Still been having right at 100 degree temps. She is still growing despite this. My next thing to tackle is Ants. There is starting to be way to many. I'm finding 1 or2 crawling on her and a few hundred all around her on the ground. i'm thinking once she starts really putting off that smell it will be a problem. I have something in mind but would welcome any tips known to work! Overall I am very happy with her proggress so far.Here are some pics!:icon_smile:

IMG_20120706_184357.jpg

IMG_20120706_183909.jpg

IMG_20120706_184230.jpg

IMG_20120706_184000.jpg

moaky said:
What they said and I don't think straight water is really bad for them but not great. Are you going for organic. If so you should check out the stickey threads on organic cultivation section. Start with the alfalfa,kelp, and molasses ones. Your ladie looks great anyways. Mojo friend

:yeahthat: I recommend Dr. Earth Organic 5 and Organic 8 :D

Latest posts

Back