first outdoorgrow need advice .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
here's some pictures of some plants that i put out side two weeks ago(sensibloom) they have grown 8 to 9 inchs but seem to be stressed and are yellow.. in the area that im growing are some nettles and other veg ...living northengland..thanks

SDC10001.JPG

SDC10003.JPG

SDC10005.JPG

SDC10006.JPG

if I were you... I would clear the immediate surrounding area of foreign vegetation, and give it a minimal shot of a fert heavier in Nitrogen.

but... just remember... new growth is always more pale... it'll darken up

... I have spoken... :p

:rofl:

i agree with tcvg, your plants have a lot of competion for nutrients with all that vegitation

Now don't get carry away with the clearing ... you will need cover for your grow ... just enough to give your lady a little breathing room ... plus the feeding will help too ... good luck with your grow ... May the Angles Bless and protect them from humans and animals ...

Dont get overzealous and clear everything. Think about security. Your babies are going to have to compete with the surrounding vegetation to get nutrients and light. When I grew outdoor, I would dig holes and line the bottom and sides with plastic and fill with good dirt. That kept your baby in good soil and kept the other plants roots out of the good soil. Anyways, they look fine to me. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Hey guy the bottom leaves are turning like that because you had them inside for a while and im betting you put them right out in the sun. The sun will turn the leaves white looking in this case. But the new leaves will be fine and you have a lot of new growth. Like they said some light ferts and a weeding and you will be fine. You could even pile some good potting soil around them and that would kill your weeds around the plants. Good luck. Slim

do you know what strains you got?

Thorn said:
do you know what strains you got?
hey thorn sensi outdoor mix a bit of everything i guess some autoflower in der somewhere not to give u a short answer but i reallydont know:eek: ..time will tell..

SDC10002.JPG

Just give them time and I'm sure they will start to look better. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

no worries man, it'll all be good :D Hope the weathers not too bad up there in north eng. We've had some nice showers today down in south england :)

hope there doin ok with all this wind weve been gettin the last couple of days ;)

billy_fyshe said:
hope there doin ok with all this wind weve been gettin the last couple of days ;)

Yea! I took my weakest jalepenos, lantern chillis and lime basil into the greenhouse last night and woke up to find one of my big stronest jalepenos had blown over and was lying on the soil :( ! I think i saved it just in time!

Latest posts

Back