First photo grow skittlez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s anyone’s opinion on runnning two different types of lights for instance with my new tent coming going to grow two gold leaf photos and now the two auto skittlez is my vivosun 1000 watt hps /mh light enough or can I use my 600 watt led also don’t know about mixing led and hps

Ive seen nice grows that they mixed the two light Systems like your talking about. Cant see how it could hurt.

Ive seen nice grows that they mixed the two light Systems like your talking about. Cant see how it could hurt.
I’m really thinking about it I want a big grow I have enough time for one more before we move to a new house next year lease is up next July and want to buy a house new house I’m gonna build a whole room

Here’s a pic of one of the gold leafs that I transplanted this morning into the quart the other I’ll do tomorrow it’s a day behind the two gold leafs are ruby and Gaia and the two skittlez I’m doing is Georgia and Scarlett one of the skittlez is breaking through the soil after last night the other seed is still in paper towel setting up the new tent and lights on Wednesday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 7
Found a good way to get humidity into my dome so it’s up near 60 I ran a small hose from the humidifier and put it right into one of the air vents of the dome set on low so it’s pumping humidity straight in working good too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
Also gonna do some experiments this run one of the gold leafs going to give the fox farms dirty dozen lineup along with kelp and the mackerel by them the other I’m gonna do the advanced nutes micro grow and bloom and the two autos I’m gonna try what Bill ward uses the general hydro maxi bloom from start to finish I’m also using the bat guano I mixed in the gold leaf soil with my own compost mixed with coco loco and happy frog should b a good grow I’m excited

So how close to the plants do you put the hids I got used to the leds not sure on the distance for this light

have two quart plastic see through containers with holes drilled Into them. And this way o can watch the root development

Just put those plastic containers down into something else to block light, roots don't like light.
After I put in the jiffy pods do I put them in dark until it breaks surface or can I use a small blue led light one of those spider arm looking ones

Like in nature, after planting, use your light, it encourages the little seedling to come to the light. It also provides warmth for the soil.

And YES, mix those lights! My homie gets the fattest colas because of all the light spectrums hit with both.

Just put those plastic containers down into something else to block light, roots don't like light.

Like in nature, after planting, use your light, it encourages the little seedling to come to the light. It also provides warmth for the soil.

And YES, mix those lights! My homie gets the fattest colas because of all the light spectrums hit with both.i have them in black fabric bags

Tent setup time I’ve been so excited for this and it’s here. There’s a pic of the two gold leafs too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 7
Stuff is everywhere and this tent is a beast it’s the whole room I’m putting it on this should b fun getting the cover on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 5
Will an mh bulb flower an autoflower I have one finishing up in the tent and want to make sure it will do the trick as I have the 3 other little girls in their I don’t want to put on the hps yet. When should I change tj the hps also? At flower when I’m switching to 12/12

I`m a dinosaur when it comes to lights . Never used anything but MH since `88 ! Just like running HPS all the way through , you can do the same with MH . Generally speaking MH will give you better veg and HPS is better for budding . As far as when to switch ....I just did it when I lowered the hours .
peace

So question on counting the nodes are the two single leaves not the coyts but the first true leaves is that considered a node

Like that would be number one my second is the three leaves the next was a 5 and looks like the next one is starting

Latest posts

Back